Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 02:02 AM   #31
jdmjon51
AF Newbie

i am looking for the same thing, and www.inlinefour.com has spoon longblock engine assemblies for b16A b16B and B18 from $5000-$7000 depending on the model of engine. Hope this helps man.
jdmjon51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 07:33 AM   #32
Ricochet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by jdmjon51
i am looking for the same thing, and www.inlinefour.com has spoon longblock engine assemblies for b16A b16B and B18 from $5000-$7000 depending on the model of engine. Hope this helps man.
Thanks for bringing up a month old post and repeating what somebody already said noob. Great first post.
Quote:
Originally posted by twin t vtec
A B18C spoon engine costs $6,370.00 at www.inlinefour.com
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 02:25 AM   #33
pabloescabar
AF Newbie

Angry Re: spoon engines??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSikCRX
==============================================
man u guys dont know much about cars. a b16a engine comes w/ 190hp.
a b17b comes w/ 200hp. a b18c comes w/ 210hp. the engines cost $4260. of course u can put turbo on a spoon, u can put turbo on anything, just that it might blow out ur engine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man you dont know much about cars the b16a comes with 160-170 hp depending on the series and the b18c comes with 195hp
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay ure all morons, 1st of all b16a,is the exact same engine outta a stalk civic, it comes with 145 hp, an acura gs integ is basically the same which comes with 148 hp its a b18c3 a peice of crap with no v-tek, gsr, is a b18c4 which comes with 175 hp with v-tek, b18c5 is a type r engine stalk with 195hp with v-tek 8900rpm 168b ft of torque, or theirs the jdm b18c5 comes with 205 hp a redline of 9100 rpm and 171 lb ft of torque, and i have a jap spoon in my integ and its a b18c5 bored out like crazy, and got put in my car with no mods hitting 230 hp almost 10000 rpm and 191 lb ft of torque, costing me $4200.00 with trade in of stalk type r and put in for $2800.00 so about 7g's, and yes u have to take the whole engine apart to change the oil. its a bit#ch
pabloescabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:16 AM   #34
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: spoon engines??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloescabar
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay ure all morons, 1st of all b16a,is the exact same engine outta a stalk civic, it comes with 145 hp, an acura gs integ is basically the same which comes with 148 hp its a b18c3 a peice of crap with no v-tek, gsr, is a b18c4 which comes with 175 hp with v-tek, b18c5 is a type r engine stalk with 195hp with v-tek 8900rpm 168b ft of torque, or theirs the jdm b18c5 comes with 205 hp a redline of 9100 rpm and 171 lb ft of torque, and i have a jap spoon in my integ and its a b18c5 bored out like crazy, and got put in my car with no mods hitting 230 hp almost 10000 rpm and 191 lb ft of torque, costing me $4200.00 with trade in of stalk type r and put in for $2800.00 so about 7g's, and yes u have to take the whole engine apart to change the oil. its a bit#ch
This is probably the funniest grammatically incorrect post I've ever seen in my life.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:27 PM   #35
ImportNV
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ImportNV
Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

Ok... almost everyone in here is stupid as shit . You do not have to "pull apart" your spoon to change the oil. WTF are you thinking, if you know anything about engines you would know that almost every engine has a oil drain plug, and a cap on the valve cover to add oil... :for the price of a spoon, it depends where you buy it. buy it straight from japan, and pay 4,200 for the engine, not including shipping. buy it here, spend up to 6K. And if anyone wants to argue me about this, I will tell you that I spoon engines in all of my hondas, and I have built more spoons than most of you have shit in your life. so if you think your the shit and know everything there is about spoon engines, test me. You will lose.
ImportNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 06:41 PM   #36
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

hey look it's king toughshit who drives a Lamborghini, which I believe about as much as the existance of unicorns. I like this in you profile, "I build cars, race them, and NEVER lose." Please go lick a power outlet.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:44 PM   #37
ImportNV
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
hey look it's king toughshit who drives a Lamborghini, which I believe about as much as the existance of unicorns. I like this in you profile, "I build cars, race them, and NEVER lose." Please go lick a power outlet.
ok... so why am I so tough shit? just because I have a lamborghini? how old are you? 10? well. I'm sure that you have never even seen a spoon, or that fact a lamborghini, so I would be talking. tough shit...
Old 10-15-2003, 06:47 PM   #38
ImportNV
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

plus... I'd like to see you take me in your pos 1.8L. 1.8...6.0...hmmm... thats a hard one.... how much did your car cost? 2000$ if that? try 300K buddy.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:49 PM   #39
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

What's there to see, 1.8 stroked red top with a bunch of nifty overpriced Spoon hoses? Wow. I've seen a ton of lambo's, never driven one, but who cares, I've been in cars faster than any of them. You need to leave this forum, nobody likes cocksuckers on a high horse like you who trot in and start talking shit.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:51 PM   #40
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportNV
plus... I'd like to see you take me in your pos 1.8L. 1.8...6.0...hmmm... thats a hard one.... how much did your car cost? 2000$ if that? try 300K buddy.
well no shit, a Lambo can beat my Civic... I'm crushed... $25k poured into my Honda could make it run circles around your overpriced pile of metal anyways, but since you're a gay 16 year old who wishes he had one, it doesn't bug me a bit.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:55 PM   #41
ImportNV
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
well no shit, a Lambo can beat my Civic... I'm crushed... $25k poured into my Honda could make it run circles around your overpriced pile of metal anyways.
wow 25,000$ been working at mcdonalds that long huh? and... you just said my lamborghini could beat your pos, then you say you can run cirlcles around mine? lol btw... my car is composit, not metal. bitch
Old 10-15-2003, 06:58 PM   #42
ImportNV
AF Newbie

haha. 16... try 25, your how old? I want to know so I can bag on you some more.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:59 PM   #43
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoon engines??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportNV
you just said my lamborghini could beat your pos, then you say you can run cirlcles around mine?
With that money.. damn dude, can't you read? Let me guess, some grandpa died and left you a ton of money.. you definitly didn't earn it yourself. Some day when I inherit money from a rich relative I'm going to spend $300k on a car (which is absolutely disgusting as is) and go laugh at people who drive Civics. That's my main goal in life, then I'll be happy.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:00 PM   #44
ImportNV
AF Newbie

also I want to know what cars you have been in faster than my lamborghini? I would really like to know. punk ass teenager
Old 10-15-2003, 07:03 PM   #45
ImportNV
AF Newbie

Re: spoon engines??

[I live in Las Vegas, I earned all the money I have made fair and square, I dont need dead peoples money.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > General Discussion