Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 11:35 AM   #1
sdananay
AF Newbie

89 4x4 4.3L PU Blows Tailight Fuses

I have been replacing the tailight fuse on several occasions in the last 6 months or so. Each time I replace, the new fuse blows quicker until just recently when the replacement fuse blew immediately. The problem is linked to use of the parking and headlights - when the lights are on, the fuse blows. When the fuse blows, the interior dome light goes on, all parking lights go off and the courtesy lights go off. My Wife said that twice, it blew when she hit a bump in the road. Any clues? (I ordered a new Headlight/Parking Light/Dome Light/ Dimmer Switch Assy to try.) Sounds like a short but where?
sdananay is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis