Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 04:53 PM   #16
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max
Re: 05 Altima VS. SRT-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akadaunit420
the srt doesnt have 320HP!!! it has 230HP. u got the numbers switched. i checked all of the models and 230 is the highest. unless he made same addiontal modding which id never be able to find out. what do u mean run him from a roll?. and also, i know my car weighs more then the srt.
your car weighs more, makes less tq and is automatic. you're at a pretty big disadvantage. no offense but he'd have to be a pretty shitty driver to lose.

racing from a roll means starting the race from a certain speed, like, 30mph, instead of racing from a dead stop.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:31 PM   #17
akadaunit420
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
your car weighs more, makes less tq and is automatic. you're at a pretty big disadvantage. no offense but he'd have to be a pretty shitty driver to lose.

racing from a roll means starting the race from a certain speed, like, 30mph, instead of racing from a dead stop.
ohh i see. no i wont do it lke that b/c i know i wont have a chance.
akadaunit420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #18
TEXSRT4
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by akadaunit420
the srt doesnt have 320HP!!! it has 230HP. u got the numbers switched. i checked all of the models and 230 is the highest. unless he made same addiontal modding which id never be able to find out. what do u mean run him from a roll?. and also, i konw my car weighs more then the srt.

yeah thats my bad...i meant 230 and 250. dont ask, dont know what i was thinking. typing faster than i should have been
TEXSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:05 PM   #19
RIPB13SER
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerDragon103
don't run him from a roll: he means dont decide to race him by cruisin next to him and then flooring it while you two are already in motion, you'll get raped. why? because he doesnt have to worry about timing a launch, he's just gonna floor it. run him from a dead stop so that he's forced to time a launch properly.
couldnt have said it better....get from a dead stop....while hopefully his launch sucks...so while's he's struggling to hold boost and catch traction....you can get a nice jump on him
99 Accord V6
04 SRT-4
01 Mustang V6
91 CRX
94 Civic EG
02 Civic Si
05 645CI
02 BMW 325
94 Mustang
99 Maxima
02 Maxima
98 Civic EK