Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Le Mans and Sports Car Road Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 05:30 AM   #1
ashr
AF Newbie

Le Mans suggestions

Are there any suggestions for any good games/competitions on any of the Le Mans sites out there (including team sites)?

I have visited some of the F1 games/competitions sites, and to be honest you spend more time actually looking for them than playing on them. The good ones are few and far between, so could anyone help me with this?

Also (I don’t ask for much do I!), could someone give me his or her opinions of the three Bentley drivers Mark Blundell, David Brabham and Johny Herbert. Just where you think their strengths and weaknesses are, and what you think of their chances in the up and coming Le Mans.

Thanks.
ashr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 02:44 AM   #2
ashr
AF Newbie

The only competition that I have found so far that relates to Le mans is on the Team Bentley site, the first site that I looked at! I have searched for ages for for competitions and found nothing else...

If anyone else out there is interested in competitions, can you point me in the right direction for them.

Here's the link for the Team Bentley competition
ashr is offline   Reply With Quote