Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 07:24 AM   #1
rlpolkus
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to rlpolkus
Talking 1996 Dodge Viper Hardcover Brochure - the very last one...

Hello Dodge Viper enthusiests,
I have one of these 1996 hardcover Dodge Viper GTS brochures left to sell; a party that was interested in purchasing this brochure is now no longer, ergo I am going to offer it here, first come. First email I recieve confirming that they infact do intend to purchase it, it will be theirs.

Read on...

In late 1995 my employer (I work for a large commercial printer) was given the contract to produce the regular showroom brochure for the launch of the 96 Viper GTS.
As a special "thank-you" to the many folks who participated in creating the regular brochure, Chrylser Corp (pre Diamler) created and gave out 250 specially designed "hardcover" editions as gifts to the people involved in the project; from the Viper team at Chrysler design studios all the way down to the printer of the brochure (I personally did nearly all the photo-retouching and color work on the brochure).
250 of these books exist.
233 were handed out.

The remainder (17), once kept in our company sample room until last March when they were pulled for the shredder to be ground into confetti and then recycled (they purge the sample room every 5 years), were rescued.

I took some of them, sold a few and kept some.

You will never find these at any auto-shows, eBay or anywhere else.

So if you are interested, I have ONE hardcover 1996 Dodge Viper GTS brochure that is for sale.

It is still sealed in it's original protective wrap.

The brochure is a blue w/ white stripes in a leather-like finish (not real leather) with a real beaming metal chrome and blue Viper badge.

I am (firmly) asking 175.00 shipped (2 day Priority, I will cover the postage).

If interested, I will gladly send you pictures of it.

My eBay user name is rlpolkus, you can check my feedback for assurance.

You can reach me at rlpolkus@yahoo.com

Thanks kindly for your time,
PM
rlpolkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:25 PM   #2
rlpolkus
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to rlpolkus
Talking 1996 Viper GTS Hardcover Brochure

Hi Viper folks,
I still have this one (orpahn) brochure left, mint in its original celephane wrapper. It's looking for a proud Viper GTS owner to claim it. Get it while you can, the very last one...

Will send pictures if requested.

Thanks -PM rlpolkus@yahoo.com
rlpolkus is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster