Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
vamosrafa
AF Newbie

Which one of these cars should I buy?!?! HELP!!!

Ok My top cars Im looking at are: Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. GSR, Mercedes Benz C300, Audi A4. These are my top cars. I'm 16 and I'll be getting my license in April, I don't care if it's manual or automatic transmission. However the car I get must be 4WD or AWD cuz I live in the midwest. I want a sweet looking car and also for it to have good performance. I wouldn't mind having a car with a badass 0-60 time like the STI and Evo. I would also like a car that would get girl's interest for obvious reasons. I have also looked at the BMW 328i and also the infiniti G37 these arent in my tops, but I like them. So please tell me which one of these cars you would get, why you would get it, and any other cars you think I should look into. I have a spending limit of about $44,000 so please help.
Thanks.
vamosrafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

Re: Which one of these cars should I buy?!?! HELP!!!

PArents are well off ey? lol, aight well looking at an STI your basically saying hey everyone, I drive a douche mobile, the EVO looks better IMO but its not exactly a subtle way to avoid attention from the PoPo, the Bimmer is probably your worst option here, meh performance and it'd cost the most to fix, the G37 is one of my favorite cars of all time, great handling, great performance and great looks, plus it doesn't scream "I'm always doin 20 over the limit" like the EVO and the STI.

As far as what I'd suggest, I'd take a peak at the new Chrysler stuff, maybe a 2011 Charger AWD with the HEMI? Get it in white and put a ski rack on it, I doubt you'll ever get pulled over lol. Doesn't sound like you want and SUV but a new Grand Cherokee would be badass.

But basically, all the Germen cars are going to be over priced and underperforming, the rally cars are gonna be cop magnets, the G37 is my favorite but opinions may differ, the new Charger is sposed to be WAY better than the old one in performance, interior look & quality, handling, and ride.
Another option I think you should probably think about is a used car, seeing as how this is your first car and most teenagers (like myself) don't necessarily treat our cars very well. Just a suggestion though

Quote:
Your quote here!!!
Shpuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
knightjp
AF Regular

Unless the girls you are trying to impress are into cars and are like the babes from the street racing scene, the Subaru and Evo will not help you.
You first have to decide whether you want performance over sex appeal..

The BMW is a nice choice, but it and the Mercedes will make you look like a spoilt brat with an access to dad's bank balance; even though they are great performers. Loads of sex appeal there....

The Audi A4 and Infinity G37 are probably the best bet out of the lot. Both have equally amounts in terms of performance, looks and sex appeal... Simply will state that you are a well rounded individual.
With the Infiniti, you'd look like someone who looks into reliability and sensibility and luxury as well as great performance....
With the Audi.... well get it in black and you're instantly "Jason Statham - The Transporter".

Now what would you choose???? ......
knightjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
CMauro_75
AF Newbie

If you have a choice go with the Audi A4 Quattro. If you can afford to get an S4 model. Those are awesome! volkswagen cc portland oregon

Last edited by CMauro_75; 12-09-2011 at 01:23 PM.
CMauro_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
cash for cars
AF Newbie

I would get the Subaru, the cars can put on a lot of miles. Also I'd suggest getting a stick if you want to modify the car etc. Just my opinion. The Evo is also really nice and if you're looking for speed then that's your number one choice. By the way its pretty cool you're getting that nice of car, for your first one.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons