Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 08:09 PM   #1
Knight2040
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Knight2040
Unhappy HELP parking lights dead

alright heres the deal i went and installed my new EL Reverse glow guage faces and after i was all done, my parking lights dont work, even the intiror guage lights or button lights don't work!!! i'm guessing i blew a fuse but i can't seem to find a fuse in the fuse box for intiror or parking lights, is there a fuse box on the inside???? if so where is it? also does anyone have a pic of the wiring behind the dimmer switch? mine has a wire spliced into the green one and it's just hanging there, not sure if it was connected and i pulled it off when i pulled the dimmer switch or if it was always like that, sorry for the urgency, but i have to make a trip tonight and i don't want to drive around with no parking lights.
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo- Forged Ross Pistons,Forged Crank,Forged and Shotpeened Rods,Stillin DP,K&N FIPK,Greddy Type-RS BOV,Magnacor Wires,Aluminum Y-Pipe,EGR Blocked,All Gutted Cats,Greddy Turbo Timer,Blitz Boost Guage,Autometer A\F Guage,Solid Shift Bushings,Red Top Batt,ACT 6 Puck Clutch,Free Boost Mod,99 Front End Conversion
Knight2040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 12:07 AM   #2
StealthModifier
AF Enthusiast

Re: HELP parking lights dead

Im sure there are fuses on the inside.. i dont know where but there are also some fuses in the engine... not sure if they are for what ur talkin about
Old 08-08-2004, 07:24 AM   #3
Knight2040
AF Enthusiast

yeah i need to know where the fuse box is on the inside, normally i'm used to them being under the steering wheel to the left but not on 3kgt's, i havent looked inside the glove compartment yet but i'll check tonight.
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo- Forged Ross Pistons,Forged Crank,Forged and Shotpeened Rods,Stillin DP,K&N FIPK,Greddy Type-RS BOV,Magnacor Wires,Aluminum Y-Pipe,EGR Blocked,All Gutted Cats,Greddy Turbo Timer,Blitz Boost Guage,Autometer A\F Guage,Solid Shift Bushings,Red Top Batt,ACT 6 Puck Clutch,Free Boost Mod,99 Front End Conversion
Old 08-08-2004, 03:50 PM   #4
Knight2040
AF Enthusiast

anyone?? i found the fuse box on the inside but i dont know which fuse to check, are the outside parking lights connected to the dimmer swtich by any chance? how many wires do yall have connected to your dimmer switch?

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth