Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Breaking Bad

So I'm a full 4 seasons late to the party, but a friend of mine told me that Breaking Bad is the best show he's seen since The Wire (my favorite all time). I caught up on Netflix over the last week or so, currently half way through Season 4 (Jesse just saved the Chicken Man and Mike in Mexico) It took until the middle sof S3 for me to realize, but this show is certified awesomeness. Not as consistent as The Wire, but definitely a great series.

I know Season 5 just started on AMC so I am pushing hard to finish the fourth season before episode 3 of Season 5 airs Wednesday. Is anybody else watching this series? So hard to find good shows among all the "reality" crap out there.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
MagicRat
Nothing scares me anymore

Re: Breaking Bad

I watched the first season and liked it a lot.

A friend of mine who is technically well - qualified in film production says the same thing, its an excellent series, and very well-produced on many levels - well written, well directed and produced, well edited etc.
MagicRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #3
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: Breaking Bad

If you have Netflix I strongly suggest you check out seasons 2-4.... That is unless you need to carry on an adult life and can't be glued to your couch.

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic