Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 05:02 PM   #136
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: friday night lover part 2

I told you, he HAS to change his name. He is not worthy to carry the name Chris. Its a priveledge not a right

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:28 AM   #137
ghostrx7
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ghostrx7 Send a message via Yahoo to ghostrx7
Re: friday night lover part 2

definately! sooo, lastnight she calls, comes over, and makes me dinner. my friend chrisb comes over unannounced as usual, and my roomate was there with his girl jessie. we chilled at my house til about 930 then went to the bar. i drank a bunch of vodka, took a rip off the old one footer, then started drinking captian and cokes. jessie ended up dropping her drink, shattering it on the floor, and walking away. someone saw and she was cut off! we argued with the staff for a while, then we left. we get home, and karoline wanted to smoke with me in my room. chrisb was gonna pass out on the couch, but he decided to come in and smoke with us(probably just to cock block). we smoke, and i had the basketball diaries on. cb stays in my room for like 20 minutes while me and karoline were on my couch waiting for him to get the f out. finally he gives up and goes to the bathroom, then passes out on the couch in the livingroom. me and k started fooling around, teasing each other etc, then we end up on my bed. i was soooooo messed up i thought i was gonna puke! we made out for like 20 minutes, then we both passed out while we were kissing! i was happy cause i didnt want to get sick, and if we had sex, i would of been sick for sure. she ended up staying over and waking me up at 7am talking my ear off. i told her my last hour of sleep before work is crucial and to leave me alone! then she left and here i am at work....
atkins streetported 3mm seal engine, act clutch, lightweight flywheel, downpipe, straightpipe, greddy power extreme exhaust, hks ssqv blow off valve, short shifter, tein flex suspension, energy bushings, bonez intake, new brakes, rotors, toyo tires, mazdaspeed replica seats
ghostrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic