Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 09:46 PM   #1
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

Send a message via ICQ to CivicSiRacer Send a message via AIM to CivicSiRacer
FOR SALE or FOR TRADE: Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si ready for autocross!

Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si – 79,000 miles. I purchased this car brand new back in May 2000 with 80 miles on the odometer. This has been my baby and I have relentlessly taken care of this car. Oil was changed every 4000 miles with Mobil 1 5w-30 synthetic oil. Then when it reached 30,000 miles I have used Amsoil 5w-30 synthetic oil (which is considered one of the best oils to use). The car has been garage kept for its 5 years only seeing rain maybe 10 days out of the year. It was also driven briefly in the snow in 2004 winter (had beater cars every other time). And it has been outside overnight I think 5 times in its whole life (2004 DC Tour and a week away at a track day).

These items were changed religiously every year:
• Transmission oil
• Coolant
• Brake fluid
• Brake rotors and pads
• Fuel Filter

Polished and waxed twice a year.

The car has been autocrossed since it first hit 1000 miles and has never failed me. The history of this car is very long. It’s been autocrossed from June 2000 till May 2005, which I retired it this year. Has over 210 or so autocrosses on it, 2 track days (Virginia International Raceway), and 1 drag race (which I did at Honda Day 2004).

*Won 1st place in STS in the Susquehanna Region SCCA 3 years in a row (2001, 2002, 2003)
*Won 1st place in STS in South NJ Region SCCA (2001)
*Won 2nd place in STS in the Susquehanna Region SCCA (2000 & 2004)
*Won 2nd place in STS Philadelphia Region SCCA (2004)

*Featured in Grassroots Motorsports 3 times
*Featured in Honda Tuning magazine twice
*Featured in Super Street magazine once
*and also has 3 pictures of it in Honda/Acura Performance Handbook written by Mike Ancas. It was almost the cover of Honda Book but another car was picked because it was more of a show car.

This car picked up 9 sponsors in the 5 years I raced it. KAM Racing Sports out of Reading, PA back in June 2000, Falken Tires in May 2003, Finish First Polish in June 2003, Honda-Acura.net in July 2004, Brady’s High Performance in August 2003, Taggart Performance Engineering in August 2003, Hyperdecals.com in 2003, Konig Wheels in 2001, and Rotora Brakes in September 2004.

Now for the list of mods:
ENGINE
• Comptech Cold Air Box Intake, A’PEXi N1 exhaust OR A'PEXi World Sport 2 exhaust (you can have one or the other), A’PEXi GT header (wrapped), AEM pulleys (red), Denso Iridium Spark plugs, Redline Water Wetter, Timing is Advanced 19 degrees over stock, Energy Suspension Motor Mount Bushings

SUSPENSION
• Koni Yellow Sports (adjustable rebound), Ground Control coilovers (350f/400r springs), Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar, Neuspeed Front Lower Strut Bar, Comptech Rear Sway bar/Strut bar, Skunk2 Front Upper Camber Kit, Ingalls Rear Upper Camber Kit, Energy Suspension FULL Bushing Kit (red)

TRANSMISSION
• Skunk2 Short Shifter

WHEELS & TIRE
• 15x6” OEM Civic SI wheels, 195/55x15” Nokian Hakkapeliltta 2s

BRAKES
• Rotora Slotted Rotors front and rear (hats are powder coated black so no rust), Axxis Ultimates brake pads front and rear, Goodrich Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines front and rear, Valvoline Synpower brake fluid

INTERIOR
• Autometer Dual Gauge Pods, Autometer Voltmeter, Autometer Air/Fuel Meter, CD player, Boston Speakers, 9 Band Equalizer, Kenwood Subwoofer Amplifier, Kenwood 4 Channel Amplifier, MTX 10” Subwoofer in enclosure, 30% Luminar (best tint and no fade) Tint Front windows and Rear Windshield. Looks like 50% from the outside, Razo pedals – although very faded and worn

EXTERIOR
• Front Bumper and Hood were just repainted, OEM Civic Si fog light kit, Relocated antenna to the center of the roof with a Fuba Amplified Antenna, Rear Emblem painted gunmetal, headlights painted gunmetal, removed front emblem, Clifford Alarm: has proximity sensors, pressure sensors, back up battery, auto lock feature (when you start the car), hood and trunk sensors, starter kill, auto up windows when alarm is set

If you want the car stock I can remove all the aftermarket parts if you put a non-refundable $5000 deposit down, but you would have to give me a month or two to remove all the components. The only parts I will not remove are the bushing kit, since it is part of the car now.

I would like to trade this for another vehicle. I’m searching for a clean 1992-1995 Civic Si hatchback or a 1992+ Integra GSR (of course clean too). We can talk numbers if you have a tradable car. I’m asking $11,000 (FIRM - meaning non-negotiable) for the car with all mods. I also have all the stock parts which I will give to you with the car: exhaust, header, intake, front upper strut bar, and rear sway bar.

This car is ready to go as an autocross/track day car. All you would need are some good tires (which I have by the way). I have 205/50x15” Falken Azenis, 205/50x15” Kumho MXs, or 205/50x15” Hoosier A3S04s. The car will come with 195/55x15” Nokian Hakkapelitta 2 tires on the 00 Civic Si OEM rims (15x6”).

The car has had all maintenance done by myself, Honda, or Brady’s High Performance – the guy there who worked on my car was a Honda mechanic. Also various things like the sunroof & seat squeaks were covered under Honda’s warranty. The clutch is still the original and still grabs strong. Alternator & belts were changed at 60,000 miles.

It has only been in two minor accidents both to the driver’s side front fender. One instance was my sister in-law backing into the fender after her neck surgery and she couldn’t see behind her. The other one was traffic going to a stand still and I couldn’t slow down and swerved around the Jeep in front of me at around 5mph. Both accidents only crumpled the fender and the leading edge of the door. There is also a small scratch right above the door on the driver’s side. It happened after my wife and I went to the movies. Looks like someone ran their hand over the door frame with a ring. It’s not deep.

The other problem is the rear interior panel on the driver’s side has a slight scratch from my EZUP tent. Sunroof leaks a little – I just never invested the time to get it checked out. Also the rear driver’s side seat bolt was stripped so we installed a nut and bolt to hold the seat.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! No low ballers or of any types. As you can understand this has been my baby for 5 years and it’s disheartening to sell it. Please email me @ mikelouie@comcast.net for any questions. You are responsible for pick up. I will drive to meet up to 100 miles from Lancaster, PA. Sponsors and graphics not included. I will be removing the vinyl in a couple of weeks.

More pictures here: http://home.comcast.net/~mikelouie/mikecivicsi.html

Buy my Civic parts!

Last edited by CivicSiRacer; 08-27-2005 at 06:44 PM.
CivicSiRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:11 AM   #2
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66
Re: FOR SALE or FOR TRADE: Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si ready for autocross!

Do you want to trade for a 99 GS-R w/ 51000 miles?? Otherwise...bump for a kick ass car!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 12:19 AM   #3
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

Re: Re: FOR SALE or FOR TRADE: Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si ready for autocross!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schister66
Do you want to trade for a 99 GS-R w/ 51000 miles?? Otherwise...bump for a kick ass car!!!
I'd really like to actually sell the car to use the money towards a tow vehicle and trailer Pics?
Buy my Civic parts!
Old 08-18-2005, 01:18 AM   #4
Schister66
AF -Advisor

that's all of the good pics that i have....if you still want more pics, i will take them tomorrow
Old 08-18-2005, 01:32 AM   #5
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Re: FOR SALE or FOR TRADE: Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si ready for autocross!

This may be a dumb question, but does it still have the Si badge on the back?? How do you (if possible) retain the sponsorships on the car?

And can you send pics of the interior, engine bay, and exterior to me at schister66@hotmail.com

BTW my car is a 1999 Acura integra GS-R 3dr

Exterior: Shaved rear spoiler, rear wiper, and different antenna. Repainted trunk lid and blended quarters. There are rock chips on the front and a scratch by the antenna. Nokya 9006 headlights and Nokya H7 driving lights in Hella FF50 driving lights.

Interior: Stock tan leather seats. Skunk 2 heavy shift knob. Tint rolldowns 70% rear 50%

Engine: CAI....and it is running Royal Purple 5w-30 synthetic in the engine and Mobile 1 synthetic in the tranny, both were recently changed (tranny 10k ago by previous owner, and the oil about 500 ago)

Rims: GS web 15" x 6.5"

Tires: (4) Goodyear Eagle RS-A 195/50R15 (summer) and (2) Blizzak snow tires for the winter. The Eagles are now 1.5 summers old and still have the red lines in the tread from the factory and the Blizzaks have only seen one winter so far.

Suspension: Skunk 2 coilovers
Old 08-18-2005, 08:10 AM   #6
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

Pics are nice. But I did some thinking last night and I would like to get money AND have a car too

The sponsorships go along with me to my next car, if you want sponsorships you have to do the work.

The Si badge is still on the car. Interior is stock, so you don't need pics of that. Engine bay I can get.
Buy my Civic parts!
Old 08-18-2005, 01:42 PM   #7
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

wow shes up for sale?

Your keeping your new 4th gen though right?

bump for an awesome car and fellow track guy
Ace$nyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:56 PM   #8
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

Re: Re: FOR SALE or FOR TRADE: Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Honda Civic Si ready for autocross!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace$nyper
wow shes up for sale?

Your keeping your new 4th gen though right?

bump for an awesome car and fellow track guy
Yeah it's time ot move on, plus I need money for a tow vehicle and trailer. Also thought about moving up a generation to the 5th gens for autocrossing.
Buy my Civic parts!
Old 08-18-2005, 03:31 PM   #9
Schister66
AF -Advisor

ok since i want to start racing Auto cross possibly w/ my GSR.....about how much does it cost if i was to pay for it all myself?? What about w/ a couple of sponsorships??

Just a ball park guesstimate is fine....thanks
Old 08-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #10
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

Quote:
ok since i want to start racing Auto cross possibly w/ my GSR.....about how much does it cost if i was to pay for it all myself?? What about w/ a couple of sponsorships??

Just a ball park guesstimate is fine....thanks
Koni Yellows: $600
Ground Controls: $300
Skunk2 Camber kit: $100
Ingalls rear Camber kit: $100
Energy Suspension bushings: $125
Installation of bushings: $500
Skunk2 short shifter: $100
15x7" Kosei K1s: $500
205/50x15" Azenis: $400
Neuspeed front upper strut bar: $100
Neuspeed front lower strut bar: $100
Neuspeed rear upper strut bar: $200
Comptech rear sway bar/strut bar: $350
A'PEXi GT header: $300
A'PEXi N1 exhaust: $500
Comptech Icebox/Intake: $400
AEM pulleys: $100
M&R 5 point harness: $150
Corner weighed: $100
Alignment: $60 (about 4 times a year)
Denso Iridium Spark plugs: $70
Moroso spark plug wires (off the car): $100
Graphics done by my friends: $100

$5335 approximately.

Of course sponsorships are not included.
Buy my Civic parts!
Old 08-19-2005, 01:14 AM   #11
Schister66
AF -Advisor

That's a lot cheaper than i expected...but you really didn't need to go into that much detail for me, but thanks!!

Would an all motor (no internal upgrades) GS-R fair pretty well in Auto Cross? I have some friends that race, but until lately i really didn't ever think of it as being even remotely affordable if i wanted to compete.

Anyway, nice car! I really don't think that you'll have a problem selling it for that price.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:00 AM   #12
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

Quote:
That's a lot cheaper than i expected...but you really didn't need to go into that much detail for me, but thanks!!

Would an all motor (no internal upgrades) GS-R fair pretty well in Auto Cross? I have some friends that race, but until lately i really didn't ever think of it as being even remotely affordable if i wanted to compete.

Anyway, nice car! I really don't think that you'll have a problem selling it for that price.
Read the help page in my sig.

Autocross is one of the cheapest and easiest motorsports to get started in. No mods are needed and I actually recommend leaving your car stock. You will learn the limits of your car quicker than if you mod it. Modding your car puts you into harder classes.

There are so many different classes to run though. My 1991 Civic Si (100hp) runs circles against some cars with 450+ hp. For example I went to a Porsche Club autocross a few months ago. I was fastest car there by almost 2 seconds until a guy in a Porsche Carrera 4 (450hp) got me by about 1/2 second.
Buy my Civic parts!
Old 08-19-2005, 10:53 AM   #13
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Help page now saved in Favorites.....maybe i'll see you out on the track some day!!

Later
Old 08-27-2005, 06:46 PM   #14
CivicSiRacer
Civic Mod

upitie!
Buy my Civic parts!
Old 09-02-2005, 10:38 PM   #15
Schister66
AF -Advisor

I may have a guy looking at my GSR in a couple of days, and if your car is still for sale you should send me a PM or email me at schister66@hotmail.com

I would be able to pay in full in cash...... If its still around and you're interested, shoot me a PM or email.

Adam

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds