Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 03:46 AM   #1
Justinh722
AF Newbie

Help a fellow dsm'r out, need an engine

I came across this facebook vehicle sponsorship contest and I was just curious if there was a way I could get the DSM community to pull together and help me out. I joined the contest late but I bet there's a way I could win if I get enough likes.

Basically, I bought this car for 600 bucks in november and had a GST for a donor car. The donor car engine has a bent rod and I lost my job. My fiance lost her job so I'm down to selling everything I have just to make the mortgage this month. With 2 kids, this is all I got left. My dream car. The GSX. So if you guys could spread the word and like my photo, I would so appreciate it. I'll post the link tomorrow when i get entered.

Last edited by Justinh722; 04-28-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Justinh722 is offline   Reply With Quote