Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
HeLL RaiSeR
AF Newbie

1987 ZX 300 T-Roof (Project Car) - $1300

Up for sale 1987 300ZX T-Roof (Project Car).

Good: The car was painted a darker tone of blue about 6 months ago, The head gasket was messed up so I didn't bother fixing it, I replaced the motor, Installed about 5 months ago, (body has 157,xxx and engine has 60,xxx). The interior on the car is clean no tears or cracks anywhere, Also its a Clean title.

Bad: When the motor was replaced, after driving for a few weeks the engine started to do missing and was not running as smooth as it did before, so I got it checked out "either its the timing belt to the wiring of the engine", so if you get the timing or the wiring fixed, The car will start running smooth again.

The car starts up and stays on it just runs rough! (missing and wont accelerate).

I have a couple of after market parts like Air Intake, Exhaust, Sony Speakers in front doors only and a CD player .

The car is standing at my mechanic's place. If you wanna see the car, the mechanic's place is open from 11:30 am to 5 pm.

This was my project car, my mechanic can fix it but I just dont have money to spend on this car anymore.

Im Selling the car for 1300 obo.

If Interested Call me at: 832-231-8513 (Khalid)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (7.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (8.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (6.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (7.9 KB, 3 views)
HeLL RaiSeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
blackfull
AF Newbie

Re: 1987 ZX 300 T-Roof (Project Car) - $1300

Hey know its been an while since you post this car but am looking for an certain part, is it turbo? next the flange off of the differential that fits into the rear axle drive shaft. ok

thank you
blackfull is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)