Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > Older Vehicles > Scirocco
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 03:15 AM   #1
TurboFC3s
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TurboFC3s Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFC3s
1978 scirocco for sale, testing waters.

I have a 1978 volkswagon scirocco with 90,000 original miles.It's a 4 speed stick shift.
it is brown and has been repainted with the original color, but the repaint is old and could use a repaint again, it's only oxidized a little, no rust or peeling.
It is the karmann or wolfsburg edition, whatever the race version was. It's missing a couple of badges so I wouldn't know. It has the rear badge that says "scirocco fuel injected". Its got the steering wheel horn cover with the wolfsburg style symbol on it.
The interior is absolutley original and looks like brand new. It is brown leather, and is not even broken in, no dents from sitting in it, looks perfect. The carpet is new looking, no stains or wear, the steering wheel is perfect as are the door panels, rear cargo cover, and rear seats. It is on original wheels and has no mods. It runs perfect and is only a weekend driver. No racing is done just some spirited freeway driving and an occasional trip to Azusa mountain road or Glendora mountain road. The interior is unbelivable in this car, I will post a link to some pix when I take them this weekend.
I know these cars are hard to find and sell in the neighborhood of around $3,000.
Let me know what the average price you guys have seen for this car is out there.
It is located in Southern california and has always been here so there is no rust anywhere.
Let me know if you guys have any reference sites to point me in the direction of.
If anyone is interested in seeing it let me know, thanx everyone.
TurboFC3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 10:06 PM   #2
deletedalien
AF Newbie

Re: 1978 scirocco for sale, testing waters.

U cant sell a scirocco!!!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > Older Vehicles > Scirocco