Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 09:41 PM   #16
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
I can get you a link to a site showing how to do it in a few days. I don't have it saved on this computer and have to look it up, but I'll post it when I havea little more time.
Old 12-09-2003, 04:58 PM   #17
lkailburn
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to lkailburn
Re: Interior paint??

yo dude, why don't you read my question a little more closely--i asked if any one has wrapped their seats with a material other than vinyl!! "has anyone re-wrapped there own seats with something other than vinyl such as neoprene, microsuede or micro fiber?? cuz i'm interested in those materials not cheap vinyl. any one?
Luke"
i'm interested in the materials not the process dumb ass
Old 12-15-2003, 09:19 PM   #18
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Re: Re: Interior paint??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkailburn
yo dude, why don't you read my question a little more closely--i asked if any one has wrapped their seats with a material other than vinyl!! "has anyone re-wrapped there own seats with something other than vinyl such as neoprene, microsuede or micro fiber?? cuz i'm interested in those materials not cheap vinyl. any one?
Luke"
i'm interested in the materials not the process dumb ass
HEY, DIPSHIT.....EARTH TO DIPSHIT...MY POST WASN'T TO YOU...I ALREADY HAD IT OUT WITH YOU...on 11-01-03 to be exact..and yes, a very fimailer first hand with nuevasuede wraped seats. My buddy has his complete interior done in it...seats, dash, door panels, etc. I used to have various peices done in it...I could give you info on it, but your being as ass, so why should I help...now...to my comment of
"I can get you a link to a site showing how to do it in a few days. I don't have it saved on this computer and have to look it up, but I'll post it when I havea little more time." wasn't a comment to you, so stop thinking you are the center of the universe asshole. It was in reasponse to this guys question...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyLoc
How exactly do you go about re-wraping the seats anyway? Do u know of any good links on the web that shows instructions or anything?
Now, as you can see, he asked for a "good site." So stop being a mouthy asshole,. especially considering my post didn't concern you...WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND READ BEFORE YOU POST. Now, if you hadn't been an ass to me on 10-30-03, I would have helped you with your question a long as time ago...but I don't help assholes, so get off your power trip and f off. You just flipped out over nothing.....HersheyLoc asked a question, and I posted a reasponse...if you'd bothered reading the damn thread, you would have seen that...but nooo....you had to go and start shit about stuff that didn't concern you for no reason at all. Now that I talked a bit about the fricken materials...get off my ass and realize not even frickin post or comment is directed towrds you...read before you post....
Old 12-15-2003, 09:25 PM   #19
HersheyLoc
AF Newbie

:s

Ya DIPSHIT! I asked a question about wrapping seats, and I was given a reply. Stop being a dick about it, if you can't even understand wuts goin on. Not every post on here is about you.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:28 PM   #20
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Re: :s

Quote:
Ya DIPSHIT! I asked a question about wrapping seats, and I was given a reply. Stop being a dick about it, if you can't even understand wuts goin on. Not every post on here is about you.
Hey, i'll get you that site, but the address is saved on the computer at home, and that's down right now....I'm currently posting from someone elses computer. I'll get you that site once the computer is back up and running.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:39 PM   #21
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to GScivic7 Send a message via MSN to GScivic7

Quote:
Dont hate, I got the cash for racing seats, but i was just thinking i'd go for a diff look. Racing seats may not look very good in a B2200
lol, you're right, racing seats would look really weird in a truck. If you have the money for racing seats, why not just have an upholstery place rewrap the seats for you.

Empty Pockets Racing Member #1
Old 12-22-2003, 06:08 PM   #22
SkylineGTRboi
AF Newbie

Old 12-22-2003, 06:22 PM   #23
Ricochet
Banned

Just a hint:

Old 12-22-2003, 08:43 PM   #24
pheurton-skeurto
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Interior paint??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Just a hint:

make me laugh...
1995 Honda Civic LX
Bone Friggin' Stock
Old 12-23-2003, 04:45 AM   #25
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Re: Re: Re: Interior paint??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Just a hint:

oh geez...lol...nice pic....you always come up with funny pics, they're always good for a laugh...on a side note, the pic would be better if they were chrome ones burning....the darker colors aren't nearly as bad as the chrome ones...I hate chrome....a pic of the chrome ones burning...ahh....priceless...hey, you should make one of those "priceless" ad pics out of that pic.....lol...on a side note, that guys car would look a lot cleaner with SI sytle Red and White tails...if he wanted to be different he could smoke out the whith just a touch...enough to darken it to a smokey white when not lit..that wouldn't look too bad for tailights....better than those chrome ones.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:52 AM   #26
lkailburn
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to lkailburn

aight dude listen. i know your post about a good site was for that other guy. i just happened to be late about responding to your last post concerning me. but i don't appreciate how you flip out on me simply because you didn't understand my question. i originally asked about materials other than vinyl , and you got all pissy on me because i corrected something. i wasn't trying to be an ass about it at first, shit on the internet always makes things look bad, but its cool if you don't want to help me out. there are millions of other people in the world that im sure know more about it than you do.
cya around
Old 12-23-2003, 09:09 PM   #27
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkailburn
aight dude listen. i know your post about a good site was for that other guy. i just happened to be late about responding to your last post concerning me. but i don't appreciate how you flip out on me simply because you didn't understand my question. i originally asked about materials other than vinyl , and you got all pissy on me because i corrected something. i wasn't trying to be an ass about it at first, shit on the internet always makes things look bad, but its cool if you don't want to help me out. there are millions of other people in the world that im sure know more about it than you do.
cya around
Alright dude, I'll take this post as an apology for your part, and I apologize for my part in getting pissy as well. I just have it when people get rude over something that they misunderstood or that doesn't concern them. I didn't apperciate being called a dumbass...as you had already responded to my last post concerning you well before that post was made...but that's a moot point, I am not here to agrue. Anyways, Tell you want...I'll help you out a bit since I don't have beef with you, just don't go calling me a dumbass or being rude to me, as I don't appericate it AT ALL.....You want to know about Suede? There are 2 commen types used on interiors...ultrasuede and nuevasuede....nuevesuede costs more, but is thicker and of higher quality. It won't wear as qucikly...and won't have a problem with the "pile" of the suede going flat...it should stay fine. However, you are going to want to Seal and protect it...don't scrww with using Scotchgaurd, which has to be re-applied every few months...use a product called Microseal. It puts scotchgaurd to shame. It's what Bill Gates using to protect the carpet and fabric on his yatch and in his house....it's what a lot of top custom interior shops, like Superior Auto Tirm...use to seal and protect the fabric. I am not sure where you can obtain microseal....but look around. That is the best product to use...period...and you'll want it to make your nuevasuede waterproof and protected. Nuevasuede will be easier than vinyl to work with, and it will look much much cleaner. If you need to know the stongest adheasive you can get that's not out of a 5 gallon can and sprayed with a spray gun, I can get the name for you, but I'll have to look it up in my notes. Anyways, there's a breif rundown on the 2 commen types of suede, as well as what to seal it with....I hope it helped out...if I misunderstood your question, don't flip out and be rude....just tell me calmly.
Old 12-23-2003, 09:26 PM   #28
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

HersheyLoc, here's the site I promised you awhile back...sorry I couldn't post it to you sooner...

http://www.teamgroundzero.net/doityourself.asp?id=409
Old 12-24-2003, 12:41 PM   #29
SkylineGTRboi
AF Newbie

r u guys talkin' about my altezzas?
Old 12-24-2003, 01:38 PM   #30
Ricochet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineGTRboi
r u guys talkin' about my altezzas?