Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Lancer
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 01:45 PM   #61
moldyhands
AF Regular

evo?? guaha ahaiah gha e ahe [disgusting sounds of ecstasy]

if i had seen the thing i would have broken into it with a check for a down-payment and not gotten up until they sold me the car. but hey, i'm psycho. nice pic though.
Old 12-18-2001, 09:41 PM   #62
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
The evo has always been a super powered Lancer with just about a lot more than simply another engine and design kits than the stock Lancer. No, itīs another filosofy, Iīver realized (long time ago of course) the Evo is a car made for racing, real racing, maybe sacrificing some comfort and conveniences, but still room for 5. Anywise that is all about! Racing! I usually hear the Evo V or VI Iīm not sure, crossing by my house and I can tell itīs the Evo cause that engine noise is compared to nothing else! Imagine the new Evo VII! The one I allways see pass by is a white one, I havenīt seen any other Evo V and VII around but in white, Anyone knows what is about the color? I still canīt figure it out, or is just that everyone likes white in the Evo? Oh well. I have a picture! Iīll post it soon :o

why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?

- Daewoo

The Best SUV itīs korean!

Old 12-19-2001, 12:45 AM   #63
Dippiedoo
AF Enthusiast

I love that "Europen Car of the Year" Picture

Those Preugot (sorry about spelling) look seriously SICK with those hot bodykits they make for it. I seen a green one in MaX Mag and it was SUPER HOT! That would show some of these turds possing around thier Civics drop trowers and wizz if they saw me pull up in that.
Old 12-19-2001, 11:14 PM   #64
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
Do you mean the 406 Coupe Exotic kit? See pic.
Thereīs special web sites for Peugeot mods.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 406 coupe mod.jpg (19.3 KB, 343 views)

why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?

- Daewoo

Old 12-19-2001, 11:19 PM   #65
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

I might not be driving an Evolution but Iīm happy to know that my aunt&cousin are giving me their stock 2001 Lancer GL (2002 for USA) to take care of it because of their 2 week-long trip!

- Daewoo

Old 12-26-2001, 12:51 AM   #66
joshmel1
AF Newbie

Question Are you sure about the company?

Quote:
i hope this isnt a stock eclipse is it? caue my m3 has a dynan chip and about 350hp. so unless its fixed up i wouldnt count on a win.
Isn't the company name spelled Dinan? Hard to believe you can't get that right either. At least you did not say that you owned the EVO VII.

http://www.dinanbmw.com/ind-rt.htm

This is a trip.

I can't wait for the pics.
Old 12-27-2001, 01:48 AM   #67
makinenRALLY
AF Newbie

Are you talking?

Who are you agian? i never thought i was adressing anyone else but since i guess i screwed up go right on ahead. Ya, this chip that i have is a sport chip that they gave me for 400 and i have trouble explaining it to some people so i put dynan but i guess i misspelled it so bring on criticizms, and as for the pics, you can either not beleive me of you can drive to my city for yourslef and either see it or talk to the owner and see if he still has it, id be happy to show you where he lives if you can make it to Irvine.
Old 12-27-2001, 09:38 PM   #68
Dippiedoo
AF Enthusiast

Hehehe nope i mean the Puegot 206
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 206.jpg (91.2 KB, 228 views)
Old 12-27-2001, 10:03 PM   #69
Vtec1
AF Newbie

MakinenRally

What's your phone number so i can give u a call i would make a trip up there about 45 mins away. I have a camcorder i want to record it and post it up here so everybody will believe u. Hurry up and let me know because the la show will be starting on the 4 jan 02, so if he says it's for the show we have little time to waste. I would like to see it before he enters the evo into the show. I;ll see it there anyways
Old 12-27-2001, 11:14 PM   #70
lancerz
AF Regular

that Puegot 206 looks sweet.

My grandpa of 72yrs has a 206! hehehe
Old 12-27-2001, 11:18 PM   #71
moldyhands
AF Regular

makinenrally and vtec1,

if the evo VII of the "neighbor's" is for the auto show, then why the hell would mitsubishi be letting him drive it?!?! much less, why would he be DUMB enough to let his neighbor drive it?!?!?! vtec1 has thrown down the gaunlet (the whole camcorder thing, and he lives only 45 minutes away)... will makinenrally be MAN enough to answer the challenge?!?!?!?

.........stay tuned
Old 12-27-2001, 11:22 PM   #72
moldyhands
AF Regular

makinenrally,

no offense, but if you supposedly live right behind the pres of distribution for the USA of mitsubishi, then i'd assume you're somewhat wealthy. looking back on your previous posts, from the way you spell (or rather, misspell), i can't believe that you're wealthy. unless they win the lottery, wealthy people are usually pretty intelligent.

though i'd consider myself intelligent, but nowhere near wealthy.

-moldy
Old 12-27-2001, 11:41 PM   #73
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

jejeje:evillaugh :hehehe: :hehehe:
Hey give the guy some credit this is the internet we usually donīt matter that much about spelling, right? (Well I do cause english is not my first language, )

- Daewoo

Old 12-28-2001, 09:58 AM   #74
Dippiedoo
AF Enthusiast

smart people make stupid kids once and a while
Old 12-28-2001, 09:07 PM   #75
rEVOlution
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to rEVOlution
The list of cars that he names off and his TT(which means Twin Turbo, not Tri Turbo) Evo VII is a JOKE!

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Lancer