Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Lancer
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 10:57 PM   #16
myrage
AF Regular

BOOSTR *custom gear cogs are the only real major mod needed* for an evo 4+ swap???

wtf is that about? where did you hear it? lol lol lol.

for your information guys, i HAVE done the 4G63 (evo 5) swap in my 1996 2 door mirage! easy as 123!

lancer_nation *front and rear Evolution 3 brakes (4x100 bolt pattern )*

no they are 4x114.7 stud pattern, all evos from 0-3 are that pattern.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:26 AM   #17
Carpie
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Carpie
APParts is out of business. It even says so on their website. The guy who ran it didn't have the space to run a full-fledged store and there wasn't much demand for the parts, either. Add to that the cost of the parts and their shipping from Australia and you can see why it didn't work.

If you are interested in swapping engines, or anything else Mirage related go to this website:

http://www.mirageforums.net/

They have a lot of good info on Mirages, and it's a mostly Mirage owners forum. They also cover some DSM models, i.e.: the Colt.

If you are looking for a place to purchase the engine from:

http://www.rpw.co.au/ This is RPW's web page. The navigation is a little tricky, but they have a lot of good information. Or,

http://www.visionimports.com/ These guys are in Florida. They are an authorized RPW dealer in the USA. Their contact info is on every page on the site, give them a call and let them know what you want.

Another option is http://www.flashoptions.com. These guys sell whole cars, front clips, engines, and more on their site. Cost is pretty good, too.

I hope that this helps. Again, if you are looking for basic information on swapping go to the Mirage Forums board, go to their Newbie/FAQ section and look up Engine Swaps. Their site also has a search option that's easy to use.

Good luck with the swap.

Carp
Carpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:16 AM   #18
Silversol
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to Silversol
Re: What Engine Would Fit In Mirage!

if you want to know what you should do to get power out of your mirage, then talk to this guy http://www.lilevo.com/ this is one of the baddest mitsubishis i have seen.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:49 PM   #19
1999 mirage
AF Newbie

what engine will fit on ay mitsubishi mirage de 1999 im new on this can someone help me
1999 mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:51 PM   #20
1999 mirage
AF Newbie

what engine will fit on a mitsubishi mirage de 1999 im new on this please help me
1999 mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #21
Acebankai
AF Newbie

yeah i had the same question at first too. But i want a 95 mirage s 4dr then convert that to a Evo 3 AWD. See with the Evo 1-3 you can get those motors out of oldschool DSM's like talons, eclipses, and lasers. But for the 96 Mirages on up you have to get the Evo 4- 8 or 9 motor. These are kinda hard to find but when you find it itll cost you some $$$$. If your lucky you can get one cheap but I think the 4g63ts for the the evo 1-3 are easier to find and probably cheaper. Right now im in the process of either getting the 95 mirage or the 97 and probably do the same swap. When i start it ill update all my progressions.
Acebankai is offline   Reply With Quote