Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 08:39 PM   #436
blackbob
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to blackbob Send a message via AIM to blackbob Send a message via MSN to blackbob Send a message via Yahoo to blackbob
Talking

We'll all jokes asside the movie comes out this week,so here is gonna put together a big rice fan club....lol ? Well anyway me and some buds are going can't not go it'll be packed eventhough FHP is gonna own just about everyone in a 200 mile radius..lol. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :finger: :finger:
Old 06-02-2003, 03:18 AM   #437
Bunny
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Bunny
the cost...of the s2000

i wanna get done everything to it that the car in the movie has done..how much then?
Old 06-02-2003, 06:52 PM   #438
blackbob
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to blackbob Send a message via AIM to blackbob Send a message via MSN to blackbob Send a message via Yahoo to blackbob
Re: the cost...of the s2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Bunny
i wanna get done everything to it that the car in the movie has done..how much then?
What the hell are you talking about ?

~BB~
Old 06-02-2003, 07:36 PM   #439
grandprix92
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to grandprix92
i think he means how much does that S2000 cost because he/she wants to have evertything that was done to that car done to his/her S2000. but wait, whats this? no car? hmm, intreging.
Old 06-02-2003, 11:09 PM   #440
dolla_bill0913
AF Enthusiast

You cant say I want the car from the movie, because the S2000's that were used, wernt all the same. Some cars had whole exhaust systems while others just had chrome tips, they used both a comptech system and a paxton novi 1000 system to supercharge the cars, some had fancy interiors while others were stock, it all depended on the scene as to which car they used. Pimping out a car all depends on how you want it to look/perform. Different people have different tastes. The price all depends on how well you shop around for good deals.
Old 06-02-2003, 11:25 PM   #441
Bunny
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Bunny
oh well i dont have a car posted..gimme a break whoever commented on that...who even cares? and i was talking about what was done to the pink s2000 in the movie
Old 06-03-2003, 10:59 PM   #442
blackbob
AF Regular

Unhappy

Why the S . I personally coulda picked a WAYY better car to want. But then again to each his own. Now none of the cars except for the few respectable muscle cars in the movie are even worth desireing. ME personally I think they have all been molested by the wrong people. ANd can you belive Tyrese designed the Eclipse he drives WTF !!! Was he smoking ? Anyway if I did have my pick of a car it would be the blue skyline...after I tore the paint down to primer removed all stickers,tv's and rediculous wing then begain to do the REAL fine tunning.

~BB~
Old 06-04-2003, 11:46 AM   #443
bobbejaan
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to bobbejaan
i heard that the main car in 2f 2f a blue skyline is

not the 2 silver r34's i got a picture of those cars in a magazine and u can see just a litte bit of the back of the main skyline

blue r34 with volk rims :alien:

and by the way al the rx7's and supra's are from the first movie but they where rebuilt

Nismo R-34 GT-R M-spec NuR ( full tuned )

Shelby gt-500
porsche 964 turbo 3.6
Lotus exige
Rolls royce Phantom
Old 06-04-2003, 01:10 PM   #444
Jason Doucette
AF Newbie

I actually like the Eclipse in 2fast2furious. I haven't really seen some great shots of it, so maybe there's mods on it that I do not like. But from the quick views of it in the trailers, I like it. Like you guys said, to each his own.

Now, if you speaking about whether these are the right cars to be modifying, then that's another discussion. I'd prefer to have a Viper than an Eclipse that's modded. It doesn't mean that I do not like the Eclipse, though.
Old 06-04-2003, 03:24 PM   #445
blackbob
AF Regular

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason Doucette
I actually like the Eclipse in 2fast2furious. I haven't really seen some great shots of it, so maybe there's mods on it that I do not like. But from the quick views of it in the trailers, I like it. Like you guys said, to each his own.

Now, if you speaking about whether these are the right cars to be modifying, then that's another discussion. I'd prefer to have a Viper than an Eclipse that's modded. It doesn't mean that I do not like the Eclipse, though.
To each is his own...even if his own seems a little....sslllthhooper..lol. But her nothing we can do about the cars now or then for that matter.

~BB~
Old 06-04-2003, 04:55 PM   #446
celtic
AF Newbie

hey someone told me there was an rsx in 2f2f and i was wondering if anyone had a pic of this phantom car?
Old 06-04-2003, 06:05 PM   #447
blackbob
AF Regular

I don't...maybe it's phantom for good reason ?

~B~
Old 06-05-2003, 11:12 AM   #448
Jason Doucette
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by blackbob
To each is his own...
What do you not like about the Eclipse? The fact that you don't like Eclipses in general? Or that a souped up Eclipse is ridiculous? Or because the mods in 2fast2furious make it look retarded? I'm curious.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:43 PM   #449
blackbob
AF Regular

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason Doucette
What do you not like about the Eclipse? The fact that you don't like Eclipses in general? Or that a souped up Eclipse is ridiculous? Or because the mods in 2fast2furious make it look retarded? I'm curious.

It's not the fact that I hate eclipse's or anything. It's the fact that "I" think that the car is "INCREDABLY" gay looking and the "HUGE" wing and rims don't help it either. Don't get me started on the paint OMG...what a loser Tyrese had to be to build this thing. Me personally if I build this thing it would be a hell of alot better then that crap and it would actually be fast too. But hey that's just me,still curious ?

~BB~
Old 06-06-2003, 07:40 AM   #450
letsplayskatch
AF Newbie

Why are people so obsessed with making their cars look like they're faster than they really are? It's not just Civic owners, it's people with Neons and Hyundais too. They go all out and buy new rims, tint their windows, add fins, paint stripes on their car... why? It's old. You drive a shitty car, deal with it. Mitsubishi Eclipse owners are some of the worst offenders. What's the point of dumping all this cash into modifications when it won't significantly change the performance of your vehicle?

It's ironic that with all the money that these morons dump into modification, they could have saved up and bought a real sports car in a couple of years instead of pretending like they drive one now. It doesn't matter how big your fins are, it doesn't matter how cool your rims look, it doesn't matter how much noise your muffler makes. You still drive a shitty car. Period. End of story.

The other day I pulled up next to some jackass in an intersection. He started to rev up his engine and roll back and forth. I turned my head towards him, glanced at his car, glanced at him, rolled my eyes and turned back to the road. This pissed off the driver and as soon as the light turned green, he went peeling off. Way to go jackass. Now what did he prove? A) That his car is so fast and powerful, that he can even beat people who aren't racing him. B) That he's a wise investor for buying those rims, because the ones he had just weren't cutting it. C) Those stripes on his car look sharp and hide the fact that it's still just a Civic or D) That he's a dipshit.

Why didn't I race him? Because I don't drive a sports car and I know it. I could pretend I drive a sports car, just like anyone else. I could put giant fins on my car and pretend it's a jet or whatever the hell they think putting huge fins on a car accomplishes. Or I could quit pretending and just drive my damn car to work and school. Watching people race in Civics is like watching people race in minivans. I suppose the competition is there, but it's anti-climactic, like watching two geriatrics playing golf. It's a race where even if you win, you lose.

What's the point of having a fast car anyway? Is there some legal speed that they're trying to reach that they can't seem to do with normal cars? Even if your car can go more than 200 mph, you have to break the law (more often than not) to do so. Way to go dipshit, you spent your life savings on something you can't use. Worthless.
Morons have the following Mods:

Stripes on their car because it makes them feel like they drive less of a piece of shit.

Gold rims because gold rims help make the car look sharp and chicks dig guys with sharp cars.

Their name and/or car brand in Old English type with big letters on the windshield or back window. This is important in case someone forgets what brand of car they are driving, or in case they see them in their sweet ride and they think to themselves "hey who's that cool guy in that sweet ride?"

A "Type R" sticker because having the sticker is the next best thing to having the speed.

Gold trim so people don't mistake them for being anything but a high roller.

Flame stickers on the side of my car because they are still stuck in that whole "Hot Wheel" phase.

Regards.
P.s. Those that want to see the new Fast and the furious should be caned. Repeatidly.

Fear:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmwe46.jpg (18.4 KB, 338 views)