Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
Aruba27
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Aruba27 Send a message via MSN to Aruba27 Send a message via Yahoo to Aruba27
2001 Pathfinder Questions

I just aquired a 2001 Pathfinder SE. It's a 5 speed, 4x4, and i absolutely love it. I took it off road the other day, and the LSD diffs made a bigger difference than i thought. However, it wasn't long before i came to the clonclusion that I need better ground clearence and bigger tires. I've been looking around online for lift kits, but i can't seem to find any! I'm thinking about going with a 1 inch body lift for clearence, and 3 inch suspension lift with 32 inch x terrains. Does anyone know of a company that makes either a body lift or suspension lift kitfor the pathfinder?
Aruba27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 10:04 PM   #2
Aruba27
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Aruba27 Send a message via MSN to Aruba27 Send a message via Yahoo to Aruba27
Re: 2001 Pathfinder Questions

Wow, I am an idiot. I didn't realize the 2001 pathfinder was a Unibody. anyways, does anyone know of where i can find a 3 inch or so suspension lift?
Aruba27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 05:52 PM   #3
bhfdsta.1
AF Newbie

Re: Re: 2001 Pathfinder Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruba27
Wow, I am an idiot. I didn't realize the 2001 pathfinder was a Unibody. anyways, does anyone know of where i can find a 3 inch or so suspension lift?
If you go to www.4x4parts.com they have a few lift options for your '01 Path. They offer heavy-duty replacement springs (which offer about 3/4" lift) as well as a 2" suspension system which allows for fitment of 31's (some have cleared 32's with this lift). They are the only manufacutrer of many of the parts that they offer for this generation of Path's. Hope this helps and best of luck with your ride. They are great trucks!
Old 08-12-2023, 03:15 PM   #4
dwbatula4x
AF Newbie

Re: 2001 Pathfinder Questions

I have a 2001 QX4 4x4 and want to run 35's, what do I need to do to fit 35's on my rig? Also what make SFD would everyone highly recommend. And is it something I can install in one day and what tools will be needed. I want to go maximum height safely to fit 35's. Looking forward to all responses.
dwbatula4x is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail