Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-19-2020, 01:05 PM   #1
giselegadot3
AF Newbie

Has anyone had an issue with MMI media before? A4 - 2017-2018 model

As the title suggests, I am having an issue with any form of media coming through my speakers. That means the radio, any Bluetooth devices or any connected apps through android auto are not playing and the volume sign is stuck on mute. However, I can still make phone calls (and hear the caller through the speakers) as well as getting navigational alerts and parking aid noises. I've reset the MMI several times, performed a factory reset but this hasn't worked. https://ukdistance.com/route/newquay/st-ives-cornwall

Has anyone experienced anything similar before? I've seen some forums talking about the speaker amp going but this doesn't seem to be the case as the speakers are still working but just not for the radio etc. I think it could be a software problem but I can't seem to find a way to reset any drivers/restore previous versions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by giselegadot3; 03-22-2020 at 04:50 PM.
giselegadot3 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > General Discussion