Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Older Pickups
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 04:47 PM   #1
nissandrvr24
AF Newbie

for sale cheap!!

1995 Nissan Hardbody P/U extra cab manual trans, 114k KA powered. Runs absolutely perfect, would trust to drive anywhere. Needs drvr fender, hood, drvr headlight bumper and grill, otherwise perfect straight truck. NO TITLE!!! $1200.00 O/B/O please call 803-246-0249 or 410-299-4636 if interested. I am a 24 Year old female and this is one of my personal vehicles. I am going to put more effort toward my 240sx project!!!
nissandrvr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
Doug Rodrigues
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Doug Rodrigues
If you don't have the title, how can you legally sell the truck? Here in Nevada, a wrecking yard won't even buy a junk car without a title.
Doug Rodrigues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:03 AM   #3
nissandrvr24
AF Newbie

Re: for sale cheap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Rodrigues
If you don't have the title, how can you legally sell the truck? Here in Nevada, a wrecking yard won't even buy a junk car without a title.
Deal is, Im a whole-saler and every once in a while the new car dealerships we buy from get vehicles with title issues(this vehicle for example has a clean MD title accept for the fact that it has a lein on it by a loan company in OC MD that went out of business about 4 yrs ago.) Now the company has some options, they can either figure out who owned the loan company and where they are now and req that they sign off on the lein. They can write a loss report, and dispose of the vehicle=legal to sell 4 scrap. Or they can send letter to MVA to have them send reg letter to earlier mentioned lein holder and then wait 6 mos or more while they too figure out that the biz has dissolved, allowing them to get a title. The truck has an ACV (actual cash value) in the dealership's computers of like 4 or 5hundred bucks, so they are not too interested in chasin down the title and neither am I. I got it for doing some guy at the DL a favor. Also I dont need titles for my vehics because I run SC dealer tags(my company is based in SC) but sometimes it is annoying when you put a little money into a project over a few months and get ready to sell it to a buddy or somethin and remember its one u dont have a title 4! Point is there are lots of legit cars without titles for parts n such but u r kindof right, if I didnt have the letter from the DL it would seem a little shady.
nissandrvr24 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Older Pickups