Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 11:49 AM   #136
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Good luck, not that you'll really need it, though.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:55 AM   #137
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

Hey dave , try to get this on film!!!!
Old 01-18-2003, 01:21 PM   #138
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

yeah, this thread needs to be killed off...it's pointless and is needlessly taking up space
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 05:13 PM   #139
daveauth21
AF Enthusiast

this is my last entry in this thread that i started weeks ago. the car was a 2.5l 03 altima,with a home made CAI with K&N filter,home made race pipe(cat. replacement) and cat back exhaust 4 1/2'' tip 5-speed i have cattman y pipe, JWT pop charger intake, race pipe and greedy cat back exhaust 4'' tip. we raced 4 times 3 times he was at least 2-3 car lenths behind after 1/4 mile and one time about 1-1 1/2 car lenths behind(he had a awesome take off) he walked away pissed i walked a way 200.00 richer. just go to show you don't under estimate a automagic maxima:smoker2: :sun:
daveauth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 12:52 PM   #140
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Quote:
Originally posted by Paonessa
everyone needs to just let this thread go. these kids are never gonna race and jbl is never gonna admit he's just talkin shit.

NO FUCKING WAY I WILL LET IT GO, if I didnt win you think I would have went on for 10 fkn pages. HELL NO, I beat them and thats it, maybe a 2000 Maxima can pull on me when I give up racing or a 190hp Maxima can beat me when I am not racing, but if you got one fkn person with an AUTO maxima, I WILL RACE and I WILL WIN, I dont give a shit how good they are, the auto sucks and I can spank it.

I AM TALKING SHIT, SO COME RACE ME
Old 01-21-2003, 12:56 PM   #141
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by daveauth21
this is my last entry in this thread that i started weeks ago. the car was a 2.5l 03 altima,with a home made CAI with K&N filter,home made race pipe(cat. replacement) and cat back exhaust 4 1/2'' tip 5-speed i have cattman y pipe, JWT pop charger intake, race pipe and greedy cat back exhaust 4'' tip. we raced 4 times 3 times he was at least 2-3 car lenths behind after 1/4 mile and one time about 1-1 1/2 car lenths behind(he had a awesome take off) he walked away pissed i walked a way 200.00 richer. just go to show you don't under estimate a automagic maxima:smoker2: :sun:
oh and another thing, no exhaust mods, the v6 just makes too much power, if you want to race, please keep it low on the mods list, all the maximas I spanked had no more than intake except for the 91 SE with intake, high flow cat and exhaust, but that was an easy whoopin.
Old 01-21-2003, 01:06 PM   #142
FarbsMaxima
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to FarbsMaxima
just got 1 thing to say
I havn't been posting for a while and I think this is quite interesting.
JBl shut the hell up. come to chicago and I"ll whoop you, all i got is intake and new bulbs for my lights. You stand no chance, all you do is talk shit. all I can say is this is a maxima forum...i don't want to talk to your stupid altima ass
FarbsMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 03:12 PM   #143
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

yup
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 03:24 PM   #144
daveauth21
AF Enthusiast

ok you win your altima is the king and you are a race god, is that what you want to hear. i think you need to leave this forum to us maxima driver if not you can just go to hell!!!! p.s. if you got the balls put you money where your mouth is lets say 1000.00 bucks and i will drive where ever you live and beat your punk ass so what you say?
daveauth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 04:06 PM   #145
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85

NO FUCKING WAY I WILL LET IT GO, if I didnt win you think I would have went on for 10 fkn pages. HELL NO, I beat them and thats it, maybe a 2000 Maxima can pull on me when I give up racing or a 190hp Maxima can beat me when I am not racing, but if you got one fkn person with an AUTO maxima, I WILL RACE and I WILL WIN, I dont give a shit how good they are, the auto sucks and I can spank it.

I AM TALKING SHIT, SO COME RACE ME
Bring that 2.5 Altima to NC and I will toast it and roast it, I have a 2k Auto Max and I guarantee that I will spank that @$$. No more $hit talk from me that's all I have to say about that.

Besides I know JB read my posts about justifying his logic on why he thinks that Nissan would make a 2.5 Max faster than a V6 3.0L Max auto or stick,which means if he can beat it, then he can beat a 3.5 Altima.

What's up with that? Maybe it's time to move to an Altima forum JB, because you will get no respect talking that kind of trash here on this Maxima forum.
Old 01-21-2003, 11:11 PM   #146
JBL85
AF Fanatic

YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE HONDA OWNERS.

When I use to own my Slower Maxima, I use to race these little dumb ass's in Civics and shit who thought they could beat me. SO I said Sure, lets run and I would murder them. Then I got my Altima and my cousin with a Maxima pulled the same thing, he was like hah, I will kill you, so finally one day we duke it out, he brake torque'ed his launch and I pulled him by a car and a half nearing the end of my second gear. So if you guys want to talk shit and nag at me, I race from experience and talk from it to, so if any so-cal guy wants to race me with Intake and exhaust, no high flow cats or race pips because I am not an idiot and the V6 makes too much torque for me to hang with that, then I will race you. So until someone in So-Cal wants to race, I am gonna sit here and talk shit to piss you guys off
Old 01-21-2003, 11:14 PM   #147
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax
you will get no respect talking that kind of trash here on this Maxima forum.
Haha, You talk a lot of shit for being a NEWB HERE
Old 01-21-2003, 11:18 PM   #148
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

grow up...how old are you anyways, 14?
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 02:20 AM   #149
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

Old 01-22-2003, 05:40 AM   #150
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85

Haha, You talk a lot of shit for being a NEWB HERE
First off, as you can tell by the amount of post I have that I'm no longer a NEWB as you put it I'm a level 3 enthusiasts read under the stars.

I'm not talking $hit, everyone on this forum disagrees with you and they've noticed that all you are doing is talking $hit, you even stated it yourself quote:

So until someone in So-Cal wants to race, I am gonna sit here and talk shit to piss you guys off

No one is pissed off except you, I offered a respectful challenge and you have to go off getting all grade school with profanity and the lil gay smilies flaming people. Let it be known you are a guest to this forum, hell you don't even own a Maxima.

So why don't you take that lil crappy 2.5 cylinder wannabee Maxima over to the Altima forum where it belongs and while you're over there do a lil growing up. Profanity in intelligent conversation is so grade school. I never cursed you and the way you come back makes me think you're the NEWB.

You still haven't explained the logic, because you raced a few real older version Max's which you claim to have beaten, I doubt that but in racing me you're talking about beating 222hp plus add in my intake with your lil wimpy @$$ 2.5 which according to Nissan only puts out 175 hp figuring in drivetrain loss and your power to the wheels only ends up at about 145ish or so on top of this your car is heavier by a couple of hundred pounds. Pleeease, somebody stop the hemorraging!!!

JB, I gotta give it to you man, you do know how to talk smack and you've been successful at getting people angry with you but I'm not, I understand what you're doing and why you're doing it.

It's called "Penis Envy", for your elementary mind I'll explain it to you:
When you're in prison peeing in the bathroom standing next to that Big Guy Maxima you know 6 feet 6, 250 and change, all muscle and 18 inches and all you got is a lil 2 inch winky Altima, it kinda makes you feel inadequate, don't it now?

Hahaha, now shut up and go grow up some more and take that Altima with you, it could use a few more inches.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35