Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fiat > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-11-2001, 03:48 PM   #1
Seb928S@af
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Seb928S@af Send a message via AIM to Seb928S@af
Has anyone driven the 126p fiat it all over europe a really cheap car it only has 24kw so thats around 50 some hp. Rear engine I think it is RWD too. That car was fun to drive I go around turns on the hand break and everything. My cousins did not trust me driving there BMW and Benz so they bought me that it was cheap but I had fun with it. I was only 14 at the time.
Seb928S@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 09:25 PM   #2
hugo90
AF Newbie

Fix It Again, Tony

The 126p is Polish, made originally under license for Poland, later sold all over europe by FIAT. The little cars are the best, lots of fun. I'd like to take an earlier 500 or 600 for a spin. Few of these cars in north america, none of the 126's.
hugo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 10:21 PM   #3
Seb928S@af
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Seb928S@af Send a message via AIM to Seb928S@af
Re: Fix It Again, Tony

Quote:
Originally posted by hugo90
The 126p is Polish, made originally under license for Poland, later sold all over europe by FIAT. The little cars are the best, lots of fun. I'd like to take an earlier 500 or 600 for a spin. Few of these cars in north america, none of the 126's.
Yes that is where I drove it at. In Poland I like that car it was fun and there is a lot of them there. It is like every where you look there is one.
Seb928S@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 02:53 PM   #4
para22
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to para22
I am actually from Poland so i can tell , they are everywhere , now they're mostly replaced with little daewoos and fiat's cinquecento and secientos , but still a lot of them all over the country. It has been produced from 1972 to 1999 (yeah 99 , ninety-nine , not 89 nor 79) so there are lots of 'em. They're being tuned to the limits here , and hell yeah they are rwd with rear-mounted 2-cyl ohv 650cc engine that produces 24 hp , not kW like someone mentioned , but hp , actually factory accepted every engine that had more than 16 hp , so there are lots under 20 hp. Most of them won't reach 100 kph so i can't tell the exact 0-60mph or 0-100 kph figures.
Anyway it'll be like around 1.0.YEAH
Only it's a pity that is in minutes:finger:
But they are great because you could take out the engine , "strip" it to the very first parts , put back in the car again working in one night. I did it a couple of times... and i'm no mechanic.They ended production with limited 30 cars named "happy end" only in red or yellow color , with special plaques and all...

That's the car...
para22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 02:59 PM   #5
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
Quote:
Originally posted by para22
I am actually from Poland so i can tell , they are everywhere , now they're mostly replaced with little daewoos and fiat's cinquecento and secientos , but still a lot of them all over the country. It has been produced from 1972 to 1999 (yeah 99 , ninety-nine , not 89 nor 79) so there are lots of 'em. They're being tuned to the limits here , and hell yeah they are rwd with rear-mounted 2-cyl ohv 650cc engine that produces 24 hp , not kW like someone mentioned , but hp , actually factory accepted every engine that had more than 16 hp , so there are lots under 20 hp. Most of them won't reach 100 kph so i can't tell the exact 0-60mph or 0-100 kph figures.
Anyway it'll be like around 1.0.YEAH
Only it's a pity that is in minutes:finger:
But they are great because you could take out the engine , "strip" it to the very first parts , put back in the car again working in one night. I did it a couple of times... and i'm no mechanic.They ended production with limited 30 cars named "happy end" only in red or yellow color , with special plaques and all...

That's the car...
Just when I thought I've seen them all.

No offense, but God that car is ugly.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:00 PM   #6
pacmandarcy
AF Newbie

Re: 126p

i own an 89 fsm niki 650, its running custom manifolds and pipe work, twin ball bearing turbos at 6 psi, small air to air intercooler, the car is good for around 67 rwhp, approximately 90 at the crank, mated to a 5 speed borrowed from an 850 niki this car reaches 150 kmhr as the final drive has been altered slightly, this car is a monster!
pacmandarcy is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fiat > General Discussion