Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 12:10 PM   #1
lokobreed
AF Newbie

2002 G20

I found one that has 47,000 miles on it for 16 thousand... Is that a good price or should it be lower?

Also every G20 owner whats your fell on the car, is it nice and the sound quality is good?

What about gas mileage?

Thanks
Lee
lokobreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 12:00 PM   #2
Wiggy
AF Newbie

well to start off 16k sounds a little on the high side, i almost purchased a 2002 sport model with a five speed transmission that included all the options, leather, heated seats, mirrors, bose, power everything, limited slip diff, etc... for 12k, with 24,000miles on it.

the g20 (p11) 1999-2002 are one of the nicest looking infiniti's in my opinion they look much better than the earlier models, and have many unique features.

as far as gas mileage gose my 1993 G20 with the non roller rocker 2.0 motor gets on average 26mpg with mixed free and city driving

the best gas mileage i have gotten was 35mpg -- almost entirely freeway miles at 80mph.

the worst gas mileage i have gotten was about 8mpg -- this was in an AUTO-X event where i was shifting at 7,500 rpms in each gear (1 and 2nd)

the avergae gas mileage i get is about 26

also my 1993 g20 has 184,000 miles, compression in each cylinder is 175psi COLD, leakdown test of the cold motor results in less than 5% lose in each cylinder

as far as issues that i have had with the car
a) alternator -- replaced with lifetime warranty piece from CHeckers - $80
b) cv joints the rubber boot ripped and was spewing grease all over -- replaced with a lifetime warranty cv joint from napa for less than $90
c) speakers -- they were getting old and finally blew so i replaced all four with some INFINITY brand speakers from ultimate electronics -$200

that is really the only issues that i have had with car. with that model i think that you would still have a warranty until 60k miles (5years or 60k)

a better forum to answer your questions in a more timley manner would be
G20.NET (i am WIggy over there to)

regards

joe a.ka WigGy

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General