Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Formula-One
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-07-2002, 09:15 AM   #1
ales
Forza Schumacher

10: GP of Great Britain

Wow! What a race!!! Loved every bit of it!!!

Ferrari: hehehe They make me really happy. Rubens was impressive - 21st to 2nd. Michael again was the regenmeiser. Strategy was perfect, the team worked like clockwork and the Bridgestones very also fantastic.

Williams: well, they should be happy with what they got. Bad luck for Ralf with the refuelling rig. Montoya, btw, is an idiot. He managed to bump Rubens when the latter passed him. In the previous race he took out DC (not that it's a bad thing!!!)

McLaren: keep up the good work! That was the most miserable team performance that I've seen in a long time. Even their new spacesuits didnt't help But I had a really good laugh.

All the rest: who cares? They all were at least 1 lap down. Good that BAR got some points - I doubt they will get any more. Oh, and Tom Walkinshaw mush be cursing himself - all this saga with the cosworth engines, he paid 5 million from his own pocke, and then both engines blow! Hahaha! That's wah you ge for reatin Jos the way you did.

Anyway, hope to see some comments here - the forum seems to bereally quiet lately.

Alex

Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!!
1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596
ales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 11:15 AM   #2
mrcvette
AF Newbie

The McLarens really did suck this time...what was Ron Dennis thinking?
Raikkonen was doing well (3rd) until those pit antics
mrcvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 04:49 PM   #3
cracker196
AF Regular

Think they had some trouble with the radios. I read they were only picking up German and French tv audio instead of the pit/driver audio.
cracker196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 05:03 PM   #4
ales
Forza Schumacher

Quote:
Originally posted by cracker196
Think they had some trouble with the radios. I read they were only picking up German and French tv audio instead of the pit/driver audio.
Yeah, sure! I've read the transcripts of the pit to car communication. DC was using the word combinations I'd never heard before.

Come on, when was the last time that Ron actually said that it was his fault? They definitely took the chance with DC and lost it. Big time. Wha is even worse, they did the same to Kimi! Come on, many eggs, one basket, you know how it goes.
ales is offline   Reply With Quote