Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Expedition
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
blkmonday
AF Regular

00 expedition backup alarm not working

i have an 00 eddie bauer expedition...just baught it used and a few of the options are not working. just looking to see if there are any common problems i should know about them. my rear backup alarm isnt working. when i put the truck into reverse it turns itself off and wont turn back on until the truck is put into another gear..making it useless. any ideas what to check?
also...
front drivers electric heated seats not working..button lights up..but no heat.
also..
front drivers power seat..front motor will not go up or down. it makes noise and seems to work but doesnt budge the seat. the other 2 motors work fine. i dont care if its fixed i just would like the front of the seat to go down a hair or so..any ideas how to manually put it down a little?

i got a great deal on this truck and it rides and looks great..just a few little toys id like to get working again. thanks again in advance for any help or advice
blkmonday is offline   Reply With Quote