Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Eclipse Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Eclipse Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 04:49 AM   #1
Skittlizme
AF Newbie

Battery terminal

I have a 93 eclipse that I'm working on fixing up. I'm looking for a new positive battery terminal for it, but not just a normal battery terminal. It is attached to what I'm guessing is a fuse box. I live in a small town that has no Mitsubishi dealership I can go to for parts and no one in town has it. The nearest city is trying to charge me way too much to have it shipped. Does anyone know a good website where I can find one? I had absolutely no luck searching on my own. Thank you in advance.
Skittlizme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:05 AM   #2
1stGenRocks
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to 1stGenRocks
Re: Battery terminal

check a junkyard. is your broken? if its just dirty/corroded just scrub it with a wire brush on the contact points until its shiny bare copper
oh btw i dont know if you know but the angle bent peice with the fuse panel is a separate piece from the battery terminal
95 Tsi AWD: 6 bolt, DSMLink, 880's, ACT 2600, lightweight flywheel, AGX's, Dropzone springs, poly motor mounts and suspension bushings, 3 inch turboback, gus modded 1g BOV, hardpipes, drilled & slotted rotors, 17's

plans: bastard 20g, water/meth injection NO FMIC
1stGenRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Eclipse Problem Diagnosis