Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 03:12 PM   #16
Bdetore
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: the HEAT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendertrust
so what your saying is my engine isnt worth crap ? just because of some thin piece of carbon.. the irony ... ive got plenty of time on my hands, its just money for tools and parts that im lacking,

this is where all the pride comes from owning a nissan, hondas are way too easy to mod .. i love the shit my nissan sends me through, really no sarcasm, its like a girlfriend that you just have to learn to cope with because you know shes going to send you through alot of crap, but she puts out when you treat her good
It is pretty ironic sometimes, but when you're dealing with tolerances in the range of 1/1000 of an inch sometimes, a piece of paper or rubber can mean thousands. Just be happy you don't have this problem on a Ferrari.

And girls, and cars: Always remember, if you feed them well, sometimes they'll give you what you really want. And, the girls aren't bad either.
Bdetore is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)