Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Accord/TSX/Accord Hybrid
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-05-2001, 07:40 AM   #1
JGM
AF Newbie

Question Eibach Pro-Kit Help

Hey
I have a 2001 Accord Coupe EX 4cyl 5 speed. Its the daily driver. Put the Eibach Pro-Kit on the car... Looks better, Handles Great but help me out here the ride is not so good. Since I put about 30K a year on the car I don't think I can live with it. I still have the stock shocks would new shocks help? What I've been reading seems like new gas shocks would stiffen it up even more. Also the kit dropped the car allmost 2" which is a little more then I had in mind. Any thing out there to lift it back up 3/4" or so?

Thanks for the Input
JGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 09:18 AM   #2
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
My bro has the pro kit on his 2000 V-6 accord and it seems perfectly fine but i think he's gonna get the struts replaced with the koni yellow . As far as raising it up your just gonna have to either live with it or change it back to the stocks springs . And I really didnt think it dropped the accord that much IMO only like 1.3 in the front and 1.5 in the rear thats about it ....i think can't remember the exact #s
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 04:25 PM   #3
JGM
AF Newbie

Spent some time on the phone with Eibach today. Turns out that I miss read the instruction. They say on 98> trim the bump stops 30mm in the front & 20mm in the rear. Missed that completely was looking for 01 details. Tech support tells me that with out the trim I have very little travel before the bump stop. So its the bump Stop I've been feeling not the springs. I'll try it again these time with the trim.
JGM is offline   Reply With Quote