Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 09:20 PM   #61
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20
Re: 240SX next week on Pimp My Ride

yeah stop the flaming people s13 and logic are cool people OK!
AND i like my S13. would i trad if for a porsche....what d u think?

still i love my S13 its all that i have and i love it. love is blind , and so i would be if someoen says that its not all that? i mean comon...i own an S13!

notting personal but lets be real.... flaming S13 ON A 240 forums.... not called for. (don't get me wrong, S13 have there share of problms, but i love it!)

cool.........................

E.K.
AWDSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:25 PM   #62
ZydeWinder
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13wanabe
Oh I'm sorry then. I must be in the wrong forum. I thought this one was for the people who loved 240SX's and did think they are great cars that aren't deserving of insults. Yes, you are new to the forum as I am, but you are already contradicting yourself. You said 240's aren't that great and then said they are fun and full of potential. Part of the reason I don't want this car to go on that show is because then you will see every ricer with a Civic go out and get a 240. That is how it is insulting and embarassing. Whatevs though. I'm pretty much over it. I guess everyone has their opinion. I love the s13, s14, s15, and I think they are all awsome cars. The are drift machines, and do it better than any other car. They are great cars.
Damn, dude, you'd never make it as a proof reader. You'd be unemployed by now.

Where did I say or contradict, myself. I said I Do love my 240. I SAID, it's not above being on a show to be hooked up or above insults. Right??

Go find where I said I hate 240s. Your thinking forums can't talk or bring up complaints once in awhile about the car it's about is like these retards who are scared to make comments about Bush. Who we all know is a SHITTY president.

C'mon, man your love for the 240 is more like obsessed.
Old 12-01-2004, 09:39 PM   #63
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Hahahaha. Hey it's Ok. You just showed everyone how intelligent you are with that last comment about the president.

Yep I voted for Bush. If you can name one thing he did wrong or bad, and tell me how Kerry would be better, I will join you.

Sorry guys, it's not a political forum, but I had to.
S13wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:54 PM   #64
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

The s13 wasn't discontinued. Niether was the S14. Now the S15 is being sold in Japan. Sports cars must evolve. If they don't, they are discontinued. The S15 isn't sold here because if you haven't noticed, most of the people with the money to buy such an extrodinary car usually buy a +250 status points car. Face it, America is the market for Z06's, 350z's and Cobras. Shit, half of the people in America still don't believe that anything with less than 8 cylinders can be fast. Its a buyers market. Sell to stupid people because there are more of them.

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:05 PM   #65
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
Buyer's market is why Ferraris and Porshes come in automatic. (Don't shit yourselves, tiptronic, paddle shifting, shiftronic, they all mean wuss-tronic, they are AUTOMATIC.)
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:18 PM   #66
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player

ummmm yeah like i have been saying for the past page and half you guys are taking this too seriously...And also...Whoever said they should do something ricey to it just because he wants us pissed off..should leave this part of the forum, why would you want to intentianally try to piss us off?

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Hit_N_Run-player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:52 AM   #67
fishlips34
AF Newbie

Lets all face it, no matter what they do on the show all of us could think of something better they could have done. Will they rice it out? That depends on your veiw as what that is. this is a public forum where you come to discuss cars and such, a place where you give advice, opinions, dreams, or whatever. its sad to see that some people get pissed off here just because someone elses opinion differs from theres. I dont post alot here but I read this forum EVERYDAY and I would say that nine out of ten forums have some sort of flaming in them. This is a forum guys...discuss not fuss
just my opinion
fishlips34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:41 AM   #68
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
I know I'm late in the argument here, but S13, I feel you man, I love 240s, for me it is an obssesion (all I need now is a 240 :-P), but pleasse refrain from disrespecting my logik brother, even though, I am also most displeased with his comments.......
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:00 AM   #69
SHIFT_KA24DE
AF Enthusiast

i don't think you should even consider comparing a S13 with a ferrari. Think about the price range... a 240 doesn't even come close to how much a pony would cost. It wouldn't prove anything if we said a ferrari is 'better' than a 240... as long as you consider all of the factors.

anyway, i watch pimp my ride when i get the chance to... sometimes they get creative with the interior but it's nothing impressive after you've seen it a couple times. It's always the same setup. I've seen some ugly ass cars that came out of that garage... and at the same time some very 'interesting' ones as well. S13? well that car already 'looks' good w/ a lil suspension/ground work so i'm sure it'll be "appealling" at the very least.
SHIFT_KA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:14 AM   #70
87civicfranky
AF Enthusiast

Smile Re: 240SX next week on Pimp My Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13wanabe
Oh I'm sorry then. I must be in the wrong forum. I thought this one was for the people who loved 240SX's and did think they are great cars that aren't deserving of insults. Yes, you are new to the forum as I am, but you are already contradicting yourself. You said 240's aren't that great and then said they are fun and full of potential. Part of the reason I don't want this car to go on that show is because then you will see every ricer with a Civic go out and get a 240. That is how it is insulting and embarassing. Whatevs though. I'm pretty much over it. I guess everyone has their opinion. I love the s13, s14, s15, and I think they are all awsome cars. They are drift machines, and do it better than any other car. They are great cars.

Amen brother...Amen to that........

people...please show a little respect here.....respect opinions and dont thrash at each other....love the car,feel the car..drift it!
Thats all i can say...... Dont be a hater......
87civicfranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:28 AM   #71
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

The only thing I have ever saw that was appealing was the ping-pong table in the ranger. Ping-pong is the shit.

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:06 AM   #72
s14tilo
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to s14tilo

Alright guys I think you are involved in the wrong hobby if you don't like modifications other than motor work. The import world is about interior, exterior, AND motor upgrades. If all you care about is going fast and tuning your motor then buy a muscle car and a pair of boots.
s14tilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 11:40 AM   #73
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

I can't wait that show makes me laugh so hard
Ace$nyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:09 PM   #74
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

i would trade my 240 for a porsche anyday. Then i would sell the porsche and buy another 240 and then proceed to smoke a porsche. Good thinking. But i have to agree with logikalone, the 240 is a junker first car now a days. 2-3 grand i mean thats not considered an ideal car. But to us people that know its capabilities its awesome. S13 your right this is a 240sx forum and yes we all love 240sx. But remember there is a s14 and s13 240. You can like one and hate the other because lets face it there different cars. So he can say s13's suck who the fuck cares. He obviously likes the s14 (which is still a 240!!!!!!). Yea i want to see the show, we all know it will be not to our tastes but thats because we love this PARTICULAR car. WCC does everycar that comes in the door, maybe if they specialized in the 240sx it would be an awesome show and to all of our likes. But they dont so who the fuck cares. Plus i would love to have my car on that show, once its over i would part it out. I mean they have to have over 5 grand of shit added in there. Its all a money game people, just be smart. Life is money!!!! nothing else lets face it.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:20 PM   #75
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

whahaahah nissanfanatic i must have skipped your post...yea ping pong is the shit!!!!!!! Its cool when your good cuz people are just like how the fuck did you do that!!!! Im just like dunno i just hit the ball. THis viatnamese guy teaches me at work.....hes crazy good.

But anyways....i know there will be one thing i will be displeased with, I know there going to put a fatty vinyle graphic on it or something....god i hate graphic stickers. But o well, and NO kids will not go sell the civic and buy a 240. How do i know this? Because a 240 is a hard car to find!!!!! Civics are like assholes everybody has one!!!!! and there cheap as fuck to "rice" out. just think about it, dont worry.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX