Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 02:35 PM   #16
rdidentity
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to rdidentity
ohhh, how hard is to talk to brain less people, why i went through 3 eclipses? becasue i don tlike to stick with the same car, for me fun is upgrading the car, make it run fast, and move on to another one, for me what is interesting is f..... process of installation. and again about f.... nos on eclipse you can pull about 300-350 WHP on stock motor witout touching internals, as pistons and rods, and we are not talking about engine block, so for eclipse if you put wet 75 shot not more than that on stock motor, would be better 65 but it depends on what you already have on your car, you should be streight, i am running nos for about a year and spraing like every other day, and i am not experiencing any problems with my car and i got RS, which is the most fucked up engine as you probably know (from eclipses). and about the kid who asked he doesnt need to build internals if he will wun stock on 75 wet shot, and rich on gas, ohh the most important shit never spray on 5th gear, thats another shit, WILL FUCK YOUR ENGINE UP!!! he should be good. and by the way where the fuck did you get an idea that i live with my parent?
rdidentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:28 PM   #17
dickswhip00gs
AF Enthusiast

Re: What to upgrade for HP?

look ya dumb f*ck, WHP is the actual horsepower being put to the pavement. then you have BHP which is brake horsepower, measured at the crank. From the looks of your grammer, you've probably just failed the 10th grade for the second time. that or the only ass your gettin' is from the toilet seat in your moms basement. its not even worth posting anything in this forum anymore 'cause of dumbasses like this. 500 horse power, homeboyknows what hes doing, huh? im done in this thread.
rdidentity- go away!

Garret turbo set up and custom piping for $1500= my white ass
dickswhip00gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 06:56 PM   #18
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Guys chill out with the flaming. Either answer the original question or refrain from posting...all this flaming is ridiculous and against AF rules, and I wont tolerate it. If you disagree with what someone posted, then say so, but do it in a respectful manner.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Igovert500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 01:44 AM   #19
rdidentity
AF Newbie

listen you dick fucker, what do you know about this shit??? STUPID dumb american fuck, i wonder why americans bitches are so stupid, "go away" who the fuck are you to say that to me first of all and secondary do you know what i even talked about???? i guess no, so dont open your mounth then, fucking drop out
Old 11-20-2004, 03:18 PM   #20
PearlGT
AF Enthusiast

I kind of found it obvious that rdentity was either 12 or from another country or maybe both but seriously you two, please shut up.

rdidentity - I don't know where you're from but if I were to have a bad experience with somone of your country then I wouldn't automatically assume everyone from that area to be a 'stupid bitch'. You could stand to learn to be respectful to be respected in return. He remarked on your grammar because it is bad and if you were born with english being your first language then it may influence others to think you are younger because you show somewhat of a lack of grammar but instead of blowing up then you could have simply remarked that you are of a different descent.

dickswhip - if you give him a chance I'm sure you'll be able to see he makes a few valid points and though there may be a few you disagree with, (as I did myself) you should really learn to disagree in a more respectful tone.

NOW, is there anythinge else anyone can add about performance?

Will bolt ons help at all?
Whats your opinion on F/I and which method would you be more inclined to reccomend?
Will ECU management and careful tuning bring out more of our cars potential?
Will bolt on upgrades offer more benefit to the GT crowd as opposed to the RS and GS crowd?
Anything else you can contribute to upgrading the HP
PearlGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 04:49 PM   #21
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

i noticed that he said 3 eclipses. he never said 3 3G eclipses. im sure the 2g and 1g eclipses can hit 500hp. hey man, if you do have a 500whp 3g eclipse, then you sir have the fastest eclipse in the country. congrats
eclipsed4utoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:16 PM   #22
andrewken
AF Enthusiast

Alrite...nitrous oxide can damage your engine if not run properly. You need the proper tools to run it such as an upgraded fuel pump, uprgraded ignition, internals, etc.

Nitrous oxide is major power booster. It produces gains similar to a turbo but only lasts a matter of a couple minutes. Short term, nitrous oxide will be cheaper, but if you are using a bottle a day, it is just a waste and will cost much more than a turbo or supercharger in the long run

I personally would take a turbo over nitrous, but they are both out of my budget. So rite now, i am saving for the smaller stuff that yields very little and pathetic gains(literally).

BTW NOS refers to the company which makes nitrous kits. So please don't refer to it as NOS, it makes you sound like a huge F and F wanna be.

If you can not afford a FI and do not want to risk running nitrous, a CAI such as Injen, AEM or Ebay CAI will give you a few ponies, as will a new muffler and headers. I would not waste money buying a whole cat back exhaust, as the stock cat back was extremely well designed and you would recieve very small gains for a lot of money.

THIS IS AN AMERICAN FORUM, SO PLEASE DO NOT MOCK US.
I hope a moderator discontinues this forum
Old 11-20-2004, 09:41 PM   #23
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

rdidentity...did I stutter? Post one more time like that and you're gone.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Igovert500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 12:05 PM   #24
rdidentity
AF Newbie

I am cool when people disagree, but i cant stand when people starting to curse me out, and yes i am from different country, ok anyway i told you people aobut what i would do, i had success with eclipse engines, the only thing i was spending money just on parts, and doing rest on my own, and eclipse engine doesnt coast to rebuild too much, you just have to find a good mechanic, that is not gready, and that is specialized on mitsubishi's so anyway i am sorry for exploding but i hope you understand people, i already sayd everything there is just to say what i would do if i would have just 1k-2k and people just please dont buy that shitty kits for eclipse, build your own, get some good turbos, and go to your local custom muffler shop, tell then what you want to do and that you need pipings, the will do it cheaper, you can get T3/T4 turbo for about 500 off of ebay, or somewhere ele, and it will coast you another 500 for custom piping, and of course you will need intercooler, blowoff valve, boost controller, and stuff like that but i know you can get intercooler preaty cheap too so lyou can get T3/T4 custom kit in total for about 1.5K 2K you will just need to work on that a little bit, and waste some gas, and browse you yellow pages, i am sorry again for my explosion.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:57 PM   #25
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

was that 500whp eclipse a 3G or 2G eclipse?? can i see some pictures?
Old 11-22-2004, 06:19 PM   #26
rdidentity
AF Newbie

It is y2k wihich is 3g and about pics, ill see what i can do
Old 11-23-2004, 06:23 PM   #27
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

is "y2k" what you named the car?
Old 11-24-2004, 03:48 PM   #28
rdidentity
AF Newbie

no y2k is the same as 3g there is just 2 ways to say it i used to y2k and as i see you call it 3rd generation eclipse and y2k is year 2000
Old 11-24-2004, 10:29 PM   #29
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

the 2000+ eclipse is classified by most as the 3rd generation eclipse. i would like to know what the mods are for your 500whp 3g eclipse. ive heard of a guy with the stage 3 SDS and NOS and i dont think hes even got to 400whp. i dont know if hes done anything to the engine. oh yeah, is it the 4cyl or v6 model?
Old 11-25-2004, 11:28 AM   #30
rdidentity
AF Newbie

eclipse has motor swap on RB26 and it is running on twin T3/T4(so it is not stock RB26) I think thats all you need to know

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+