Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Magazine Critic > Other Magazines
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 10:04 AM   #1
HillbilySailor
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to HillbilySailor Send a message via Yahoo to HillbilySailor
Unhappy What? No Car Craft or Hot Rod?????

I don't know who to ask, but we need Car Craft and Hot Rod added! lol Both of these magazines have the true car crafter at heart, although you import guys would be sorley disappointed (especially with import bashing Car Craft!). But if you own good ol' domestic iron, both of these mags will show you how to make them both run and handle alot better.
HillbilySailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 09:50 PM   #2
1qtrmilekid
Banned

Thumbs up modern Hot Rod - IS Sport

well, you do have a point about the bashing but the innovation, goes to a lot of the import designs, but I hear ya, I can appreciate a good a hot rod, the car or the mag, I actually have a couple of old Hot Rod mags, no car craft though, if your into magazines, you should try driving the new lexus IS sport design, it'll blow your socks off, plus you get a free magazine subscription, check out the offer on the left side of these sites.

http://www.mediaweek.com/mediaweek/index.jsp

http://www.adweek.com/aw/index.jsp

http://www.brandweek.com/brandweek/index.jsp
1qtrmilekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 08:31 PM   #3
bill179
AF Newbie

Re: What? No Car Craft or Hot Rod?????

i agree this site needs car craft and hot rod and chevy high performance and high performance pontiac why arent they here?

sometimes they cover newer cars

hot rod is starting to cover imports if you ask me its wrong its what killed olds. all the divisions try to sell to the same people. but hot rod should be every car persons magazine so theres good and bad

car craft lets the import guys fight back: letter of the month on page 17 its the letter of the month in the january 2004 issue

high performance pontiac has lots of stuff on the newer grand am and grand prix

chevy high performance has every thing chevy and evry car site has something to say abuot chevys good and bad
bill179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 05:46 AM   #4
GoAndPed123
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to GoAndPed123 Send a message via MSN to GoAndPed123 Send a message via Yahoo to GoAndPed123
Yea they definatly need to have hotrod on here, its a great magazine because they show u different parts you can install on ur car every issue and always have awesome projects and info
GoAndPed123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 05:11 PM   #5
cletuss
AF Newbie

Re: What? No Car Craft or Hot Rod?????

DiecastDigest is pretty awesome.