Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Commodore/VS/VT/VX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 10:13 AM   #76
HSVR88
AF Newbie

Re: HSVs are awesome

They are good (I own one) but these days you can get a Holden SS and spend $3500AUS and turn them into a HSV killer.
HSVR88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:00 AM   #77
mr-200sx
AF Newbie

HSV (Holden Special Vehicles) is like Holden stepping out from gym, its juiced with muscle and goes like a mother f*****, i know cos me and my dad had one, a VT SS modded with everything u can think of from the factory, my dad has the VZ Clubsport that looks liek it will eat you.

All this to one side, ive also have a ford falcon AU III , itsd red and came out from Herrod Motorsport, theres only 50 of these edition and has a 5.4L 330kW engine under the hood, it has 19" rims, blood red colour, all options, Herrod bodykit, the rims itself with tyres are $6000 so yeh its one hell of a ride. I usd to be a Holden only man but not i love anything that has a V8 under that hood
mr-200sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #78
aussieidiot
Gone crazy! Back soon

you V8 guys crack me up.

a while ago i had a mate who bought a R33 skyline to beats his dads worked clubsport. i had a GSXR750 at the time. the dad would never race me.
then one day when dad and son were racing down the motorway, i came flat out between them. he he . dad sold his clubsport because he was beaten by two jap machines.

also had fun back in 94 racing a swift gti around wakefield park and getting V8's pissed at me coz the track was too tight for them to get around as well as the smaller cars.
problem was it was the only track i could do it at.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:46 AM   #79
LES2010
AF Newbie

Holden VS Ford VS Skyline, this is too good not to get into, I own 2 out of three and have raced against all three brands in their best dress, IMHO, none of them rate as, ("WOW") fast, now 0 - 100 in 3 seconds that's fast, get out of your cars and sit your bums on a R1 or a GSX1000R and crank the throttle to the max, that's fast boys.
LES2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:12 AM   #80
[PSI-EFI]
AF Newbie

fuck that shit man , get a dosing vl turbo, or a dumped 5ltr vp exec, on black cepters. T56

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Commodore/VS/VT/VX