Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 03:42 PM   #1
kidx420
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to kidx420 Send a message via Yahoo to kidx420
Thumbs up music you all like

:smoker2: hay all whats up i was just wondering what music you all were in to? me my self am in to rock like korn tool system fo a down power man 5000 fear factory and electronica dj's and shit and i like a limited slection of rap so tell me yours ty see ya all laters :smoker2:
[TOO OFTEN, WE LOSE SIGHT OF LIFE'S SIMPLE PLEASURES. REMEMBER, WHEN SOMONE ANNOYS YOU IT TAKES 42 MUSCLES IN YOUR FACE TO FROWN, BUT IT OLNY TAKES 4 MUCLES TO BITCH-SLAP THAT MOTHER@%!*$# UP SIDE THE HEAD......... PASS IT ON
kidx420 is offline   Reply With Quote