Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 06:24 PM   #61
wgfinest3
AF Regular

i like the idea of a multiple stop road trip...all down the east coast end then end in florida...we def. should do that
wgfinest3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 09:15 PM   #62
monooxide
Banned

Send a message via AIM to monooxide Send a message via MSN to monooxide
Dangit

I feel so left out the only person on here pretty much not being able to go! Wait till im 18 its all about me....ok if you all do this you have do it every year! how about that? An Annual 240 Meet? i guess then it could almost be a 240 Club....I say we honestly plan one out and carry it out in June or July well I mean you guys plan it out. But i mean youll have to get planning now and pick 2-3 guys to paln it for everyone! And no getting to one town and staying there because i met this one chick.... Bros before Hoes....keeping to the schedule and shiot like that...
monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 09:18 PM   #63
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
Re: 240 Meet....

Actually, I probably won't be able to go, not because my parents wouldn't let me, but because I'm not 18, last thing I want is being busted for something in a foreign country when I'm a minor.
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:04 PM   #64
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

lol bros before hoes lolololol thats the funniest shit. Just bring the hoe with you lol. I wouldnt stay there anyway just do a "hit and run" lol the legal way. Plus you have to leave her anyways...you gotta go back home unfortunately. Or we could all pitch in and buy a phat ass mansion in florida and we could just all live there and make it like a playboy mansion and never have a worry in life muhahhahhaahahaha ok im dreaming hard core.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:38 PM   #65
monooxide
Banned

Send a message via AIM to monooxide Send a message via MSN to monooxide
seriously...

Seriously though we should plan this shiot out...Ill help even though i wont be able to go...
monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:03 AM   #66
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

a multiple city stop would be pretty sweet.. but if most of the guys can't even drink then that puts a damper on a lot of shit we could have been doing. i'm 21 so i'd be fine but i think i may only be one of a few here.. anyways, i wouldn't be able to go till august if anybody decided to go anyways.. and i may not even have my ka turboed by then.. i really don't know.. you guys should come up to canada in august.. its fuckin hot here and the beaches are full of hot broads.. obviously its no daytona but its definitely not bad at all!! and you only have to be 18 in quebec so you younger guys would be able to get sloshed too. and we'd be able to rock the gatineau park at night!! KILLER!! but thats not realistic... panama city would be unreal.. my gf's roommate just got back and said she had one hell of a time.. and since the annual wakeboarding weekend isn't happening in 2005 (wakestock if anybody's heard of it), i may be going to florida to see it happen there..

anyways, it wouldn't take much to plan this thing.. just get a couple of sponsors and make sure there's a shitload of 240s, doesn't matter if they're stock or not.. to make it a decent trip we'd need 20 cars, not 5 or 6..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
D-Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:16 AM   #67
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23

If it's Canada, then I'm in for sure!
logik23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:59 AM   #68
240sxAddict
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 240sxAddict Send a message via Yahoo to 240sxAddict

dang east coast 2 far for me my mommy would spank me if i told her i was going 2 florida now west coast HEY HEY HEY im kool with that lol

I Like Girls And When I See Them I Get Big Bone In My Pants!
240sxAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:39 PM   #69
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20

west coast, i'm down...

ps, what happened to the Santa Monica thing?!

people interested AIM me or e-mail me, i'm always around there with my freinds (they all have S13 hatch )

E.K.
AWDSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #70
wgfinest3
AF Regular

let get this show on the road!!! east coast!!!
wgfinest3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:11 PM   #71
Tims_240
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: 240 Meet....

how about, people that can go to the east coast, go plan with people to go to the east coast, and same with people in the west. the damn canadians are screwed (who likes them anyways) JUST KIDDING! haha. i dont know about you guys but im going to panama city in hmmm about 3-4 weeks for spring break, got by campsite reserved and everything, im going down in a grand prix gtp, they're pretty comfy, should be good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Bo
and you only have to be 18 in quebec so you younger guys would be able to get sloshed too.
im only 17, legal drinking age = 21, i get drunk everyother weekend, and if you've ever been to a real big event like spring break on the strip, they could care less, especially when i saw cops drinking beer one time, fuckin hilarious. it only take one person over the age for everyone to get trashed.
im down for whatevers in the east, just make it warm and by the beach!

mods list: t3/t04e, iap oil lines, iap i-c piping, xspower i-c, z32 mafs, enthalpy tuned ecu, 615cc injectors, s14 tomei fuel pump, blitz DD bov, tial 38mm w/g, BD exhuast mani./downpipe, Spec StageIII clutch .
.s13 power.

power estimate at ~ 270 whp @ 11 psi.
Tims_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:29 PM   #72
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

that what i like to hear is florida talk, shit yea u canadians are screwed haha damn northerners. i dont know if u canadians would be able to handle the humitidy down here. and about alcohol down here all we need is one 21 yr old a beach to sit on and some girls to sit on us and we r set. i would be down to go someplace else other then destin or panama city except i work 11hours a day 6 days a week on the beach and i dont get anymore days then one a week so yall gotta come here. we need to make this happen. and if anyone has a g/f break up w/ her for a week or u will just have to cheat on her cause there is so much snatch running around here in spring and summer and tims u gotta hit me up when ur in PC maybe make ur way out to destin for a night since PC is going to shit in my opinion
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:47 PM   #73
HermsS13
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to HermsS13

it sounds like sidewayz has a plan. I highly agree
HermsS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #74
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

which plan about anyone who has a g/f?
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #75
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

damn ill go to canada that would be sweet. Id definently bring back some nugs. theres some hot canadians girls too. Plus id like to visit another COUNTRY once in my life. Canada sounds tite to me.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX