Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
ez2plz
AF Newbie

fuse box diagram - anyone need one?

I recently bought a beautiful 1993 Honda Del Sol SI with only 66k on it. Everything worked on it except the Aux. lights. So the first thing to check was the fuse. Imagine my suprise to find out that the fuse box cover didn't show which fuse ran which accessory. No problem I told myself I'll just look it up in the owner's manual. Honda didn't put a fuse box diagram in the owner's manual either. I have never owned a car or motorcycle that didn't have a fuse box diagram somewhere???

Next I visited this site for the first time and found many posts with people asking for diagrams, but nobody seemed to have them. I then made a major search of the internet and found no answers.

Well today I made a trip to my local Honda dealer and they were happy to run me off a copy of the fuse box diagram (both under dash and also the one in the engine compartment). I then took these copies and scanned them into my computer and have them available to anyone who needs them. They are simple .jpg images which you can print off using any word processer program and if you would like me to send you the files just e-mail me with a request. ez2plz3@cox.net

Last edited by ez2plz; 04-18-2007 at 10:09 PM.
ez2plz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:03 AM   #2
roae
AF Newbie

Re: fuse box diagram - anyone need one?

please send fuse box diagrams.
Thanks
roae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:16 PM   #3
ez2plz
AF Newbie

I later found the transparent fuse box diagram in the glove box of the Del Sol. So Honda was not he problem -- I was.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:27 AM   #4
tibbie_03
AF Newbie

I have been trying to e-mail you but its not working. Ive searched everywhere and cant find anything. If you could please send the diagram to chris_collins15@hotmail.com it would be much appreciated.
tibbie_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:48 PM   #5
Del Sol Si 93
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2plz
I recently bought a beautiful 1993 Honda Del Sol SI with only 66k on it. Everything worked on it except the Aux. lights. So the first thing to check was the fuse. Imagine my suprise to find out that the fuse box cover didn't show which fuse ran which accessory. No problem I told myself I'll just look it up in the owner's manual. Honda didn't put a fuse box diagram in the owner's manual either. I have never owned a car or motorcycle that didn't have a fuse box diagram somewhere???

Next I visited this site for the first time and found many posts with people asking for diagrams, but nobody seemed to have them. I then made a major search of the internet and found no answers.

Well today I made a trip to my local Honda dealer and they were happy to run me off a copy of the fuse box diagram (both under dash and also the one in the engine compartment). I then took these copies and scanned them into my computer and have them available to anyone who needs them. They are simple .jpg images which you can print off using any word processer program and if you would like me to send you the files just e-mail me with a request. ez2plz@yahoo.com
I would really like a diagram. carenkc@hotmail.com thank you.
Del Sol Si 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #6
ez2plz
AF Newbie

I am replying to my own post -- 8/3/2008 I have sent out quite a few diagrams of the Del Sol fuse box and the last person who e-mailed me wanting one mentioned that he wasn't sure if my offer was any good because of the date on this thread.

As of this date if you will just send me a e-mail at ez2plz3@cox.net I would be glad to send you back the diagrams.

I have since sold my Del Sol but I still have the diagrams. I also have a Honda Service Manual for the 1993 Del Sol. This is the manual that Honda techs at the dealership use. I will sell it for $50.00 + shipping. Just e-mail me if your interested.

Last edited by ez2plz; 08-03-2008 at 09:48 AM.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol