Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe Includes the VQ35DE, VQ37VHR - Z33 and Z34.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 05:34 PM   #46
OtownZ
AF Newbie

Nissan sent me an email asking if I was happy with the dealer that responded to me. I followed the link and I guess they tried to get in touch with me about it. When I didn't respond they sent me a follow up email. I wrote the woman back and told her I'd be glad to forward her the emails that the dealer sent (exceprts can be seen above).

I will be sure to let them know what is up, but I wonder if anything will actually become of this?
OtownZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 03:14 PM   #47
saltsjo
AF Newbie

ebay sales are dead

judging by interest on ebay, the z car shouldn't be too much for too long...have seen few bidders in several weeks (and cheapos at that), and have seen no sales. Zero. Zippo. On the one hand, I'm surprised, 'cause the car certainly looks great and the hype is spectacular....maybe the recession is catching up w/everyone...
:bandit: :flash:
saltsjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 11:02 AM   #48
silverstone 350z
AF Newbie

Exclamation

Got mine 2 weeks ago (pre-order back-out) AT MSRP.

This is a new dealership and it sounds like a fair one.

Dorito Bros.
Walnut Creek, CA
silverstone 350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 06:16 PM   #49
Loaded_Pistol
AF Newbie

I buy all my cars at the dealer's only car auctions since I work for my father at Prestige Imports (Baltimore MD). Assuming that the prices will be much less, that is not the case with this car. I am in the market 4 the new Z Track Model and I've been (still am) at a lot of auto auctions 4 times a week. The cars are there, but NO TRACK MODEL mostly the TOURING Models and they go for at least 35-37K...Man, even dealers can't get a break. I am still trying to hunt one down though. The demand is 2 tremendous right now and the car is obviously HOT on the market. The feeling of you getting it first before every1 else is priceless.
Later
Loaded_Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe