Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-16-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
inferno
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to inferno Send a message via Yahoo to inferno
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

It seems that there is a bit of confusion on a few things so i'm going to try to set a couple of things straight.

1. Don't resurface ancient posts.
Unless it is an update on the same story, please don't keep dragging up threads that are more than 10 days old. Obviously it died off for a reason and most of the time, the person who is bringing it back to the top is trying to stir sh!t up.

2. Stop flaming manufacturer's.
Feel free to talk down on a specific member's car, but don't bash a manufacturer. I know that this is the Honda section of AF, but all car owners are welcome here and their input is appreciated as long as they don't start bashing on Honda's. Also, just because someone doesn't have a Honda, doesn't mean that they can't post in this area. All posters are welcome as long as they are semi constructive.

3. Personal attacks to be handled in PM.
I dont' mind a little friendly ribbing here and there, but after a certain point, fights between two or more members get annoying and should be taken to PM or e-mail. This way I don't have to go through and close threads that were otherwise fine or bother deleting inflammatory posts.

Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited by inferno; 02-24-2003 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2003, 03:51 AM   #2
inferno
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to inferno Send a message via Yahoo to inferno
One more thing....

Multiple postings are also subject to be deleted as well. If you didn't get a response in one thread, then continue in that one thread. Do not open up another thread asking the same question because you aren't happy with the responses or lack of responses in the previous thread.