Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 10:45 AM   #1
79_MonteCarlo
AF Regular

The Car gods are out to get me!!!!

Man I've had one fucked up week with cars. On monday some dude tried to kill my buddies dad. He just pulled up next to him in a SUV and ran into his civic sending it across 3 lanes of 120 KM/h traffic. On tuesday (my birthday) Some retard in a protege 5 lost traction while thrying to race his buddy. He did a 720 down our side of the road forcing my dad to power slide our windstar. What happens next? Yesterday I'm coming home from work driving the totally sanely. When I come to my turn some dumb broad is way over the stop block and the centerline so I need to turn wide. When I hit the apex of the turn still moving slow as hell my car is filled with the Highbeams of this camry thats going about 25 over. I figured oh shit i'm out. I gun it anyway but I prepare for impact. I take a shot to my rear passenger wheel well, the olds slides into the dumb broad and my head bounces off of the window pillar blacking me out. I get out a couple seconds later the kid in the toyota is gagging from the Airbag dust but is on his cell phone calling the cops and his parents. I hear a crunch, the woman just backed her car out of my rear left wheelwell. I go to check her and she's acting like shes gonna die. When the meds finally show up they say we're all fine (even her) and to get everyones info. Long story short the gutlass cutlass- write off, the Toyota- Probably write-off, the womans car- $110 of bumper work
Sorry fer the huge post but I need to bitch
79_MonteCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 11:52 AM   #2
KrNxRaCer00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KrNxRaCer00 Send a message via Yahoo to KrNxRaCer00
damn...sorry to hear that. i guess the car god's jus had somethin in for ur cars this week. good to hear that everyone is ok tho. ur car is totalled? do u kno wut ur going to replace it with? u could look at it as a chance to start a new project car. but thats jus the positive side

99 Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
2000 Acura Integra Type R (sold)
1994 Acura Integra GSR (retired/sold)
KrNxRaCer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 11:58 AM   #3
79_MonteCarlo
AF Regular

Yeah the olds is done. It was just my winter beater anyway but I gotta walk every where until summer and pay more for insurance now. I think I might get a old SUV now. The way i'm trying to look at it is I'm saving maintenance and gas money by not driving so I should be able to make a decent ride in the summer.
79_MonteCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 12:35 PM   #4
DemonZX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to DemonZX
Everything happens for a reason. You are lucky! not for the misfortune, but to be in one peice after all that!

R.I.P. "Mama (my Z)" . . . But now we have the VR-4 #683/2000
"Dude, You fucking passed the test, but just barely, wanna know what you got?...F+......CLICK!"
-Tenacious D(Jack BLack)-
"Official Moron Crew Founder!"
DemonZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 03:05 PM   #5
DeViL
AF Enthusiast

Wow apparantly God is out to kill you. Thats some crazy shit that happened to you, sorry to hear that.
DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 03:49 PM   #6
DemonZX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to DemonZX
It should be over now. They say bad things come in three's. Don't ask who "they" are, cause I don't know! But, they say it!

R.I.P. "Mama (my Z)" . . . But now we have the VR-4 #683/2000
"Dude, You fucking passed the test, but just barely, wanna know what you got?...F+......CLICK!"
-Tenacious D(Jack BLack)-
"Official Moron Crew Founder!"
DemonZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 04:20 PM   #7
TerminalVelocity
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TerminalVelocity
when my dying trans am got head on'd, I got a tbird

GO ME

so this may be a GO YOU!

Solid Crew (Circa 2002)
TerminalVelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 10:20 AM   #8
Polygon
The Red Baron

Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
Yeah, I know how you feel. I went from this:

To this:

To this:

The new one has problems out the wazoo and not too long ago I was rearended in it. It seems we are in the same boat. Hell, the other day on the freeway I was doing about 80MPH when some lady decided she just had to be in the fast lane and made an abrubt lane change. She damn near clipped me. Had she done so my back end would have slid into the median which is very slanted and filled with gravel and dirt. I would have rolled and at 80MPH no less. Some people, namely a lot of Utahns need to ride the damn bus and shouldn't be behind the wheel of a two ton killing machine.
Polygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 10:33 AM   #9
TatII
AF Fanatic

wow and i thought i had a ruff night. i went to the bi weekly 240 meeting. and when we all came out of hte diner, VJ (one of the members) car got thrown up on with vommit. and my front bumper got scratched up by some broad in a SUV tryin to pull out of a parkin spot. luckily the scratch wasn't too deep, and i can just compound it right out. anyways, everyone went to brooklyn to go racing, and i decided to be a good boy and just go home. on my way back, i was cruising at 74 and i got nailed by the cops. this is the second time i got pulled over in that one day. the first time the cop let me go, but not this time. now i got a ticket to pay off. how ironic that i tried to be good, and i got punished for it. grrr

Best E.T. 13.559
Best Trap speed 107.62 mph
TatII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 12:56 PM   #10
fatninja19
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to fatninja19
What was the ticket for?

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing