Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 08:12 PM   #16
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: More 00accord44 whining...

I agree with everything you said except
Quote:
Originally Posted by poormillionaire2
Who knows, maybe you'll forget about it in a few days/months and realize the feelings you had were just because you saw her and you missed the past.
That's the one thing I do know for sure. I felt this way for a long time, but when I saw her I knew I had to tell her or I'd never forgive myself. A few years ago when we first started dating, she told me she thought we should just be friends and it effed me up pretty bad. Then I found out she said that because my nonchalant, emotionless nature led her to believe that I didn't really care much about her and she thought that she liked me a lot more than I liked her. I wasn't about to let that happen again. Even though we are just very close friends now, I didn't want to leaver her with her thinking that I had moved on and didn't want to be with her anymore.

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 12:33 PM   #17
poormillionaire2
AF Enthusiast

Re: More 00accord44 whining...

This time around, don't hide your emotions. This girl sounds like she doesn't like to play games. Just stand on the sidelines and wait your turn. There's not much else I could constructively say on the subject. Good luck to ya'.

Current Car
2003 Monte Carlo SS

Sold
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
poormillionaire2 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic