Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Odyssey
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 12:44 AM   #1
iVteC_bOi
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to iVteC_bOi
cracked stock header

hey everyone ....welll my dad have a 98 honda odyssey vtec and it has a cracked header..one of the pipe is cracked...and its making a nasty noise in the engine bay when u step on the gas...this is causing the car to lose its power...and i was wondering if he could get an aftermarket header becusae the dealer is way to expensive...i was thinking if he could get the DC header for it...isnt the 98 honda odyssey vtec engine the same as the 2000 honda accord v6?? the header is a 2 piece its goes 4...2...1 thats the combination to the header....wat do u guys know about this?? do u guys think it will fit ? hopefully i get some feedback alright thanks
iVteC_bOi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 05:42 PM   #2
lorunner
AF Enthusiast

Re: cracked stock header

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_bOi
hey everyone ....welll my dad have a 98 honda odyssey vtec and it has a cracked header..one of the pipe is cracked...and its making a nasty noise in the engine bay when u step on the gas...this is causing the car to lose its power...and i was wondering if he could get an aftermarket header becusae the dealer is way to expensive...i was thinking if he could get the DC header for it...isnt the 98 honda odyssey vtec engine the same as the 2000 honda accord v6?? the header is a 2 piece its goes 4...2...1 thats the combination to the header....wat do u guys know about this?? do u guys think it will fit ? hopefully i get some feedback alright thanks
a 98 ody is a 4cyl engine right! so wy would a v6 header fit. they do make headers for that engine its basically the same engine that is in the accord a 2.2 liter single cam so check your local speed shop or try searching online, I have seen many hooked up ody, good luck.
lorunner is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Odyssey