Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 08:13 PM   #1
bew-
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to bew-
Thumbs up FS: 2000 Triumph TT600 Sportbike

Hey guys, I have a 2000 Triumph TT600. It is in very good condition, but I really want to get back into minitrucking so she has to go.
List of mods:

Carbon Fibre front fender
Carbon Fibre gas tank plate
Carbon Fibre Front Turn Signals
Carbon Fibre Rear Turn Signals
Carbon Fibre Mirrors
Aftermarket Triumph Exhaust

Custom Paint job: The primer is 4 (yes, four) coats of Dupont Primer (wet sanded like glass). It's painted with 2 coats of Dupont ChromaBase jet black as the first stage. The following stage was done with 2 coats of House Of Kolors Inner Clear, 6 ounces of blue prizm Pearl and 4 grams of flip agent. The last stage is 2 layers of Nason outter Clearcoat, wet sanded and buffed, then 2 more coats of clear. During the day it looks midnight blue, but once direct light hits it, it flips from blue to green. It's sick!

As you can see, the paint job alone is a very costly paintjob. It has a clear title. It also has 19000 miles, but as I said it's in excellent condition.

I am looking to get $4800obo or trade for a S10 truck with extended cab, preferably already lowered.

I will upload some pictures as soon as I get them!

You can reach me the following ways:

Home - 615-361-0117
Work - 615-849-8868
Email - topendsales@bellsouth.net
bew- is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes