Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Astra/Astra Coupe/Kadett
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-14-2022, 06:12 AM   #1
Buddha_076
AF Newbie

Aftermarket Head Unit replacing MyLink 7”

I’ve recently had Alpine iLX-507a installed into my 2016 Holden BK Astra using Aerpro Connects2 Kit F8407-KC. This install by an approved Alpine installer. I have a few issues and im seeking help with these so I can return to the installer a third time with some answers.

Parking assist comes on all the time when car slows below 15km, even pulling up at traffic lights. It even turns the stereo on from turned off.

Reverse camera. I had trajectory guide lines with factory MyLink 7”. I don’t have these now and just a fixed guide like which is 💩 I asked for a alpinecamera to be installed in front of car. This was not done as when car put in reverse the front camera would come on and you had to select the reverse camera manually.

It shouldn’t be like this im thinking and installer has told me that’s pretty much it. I’ve done some searching and have they missed a vehicle specific reverse camera harness.

I also read that the settings should be saved on factory unit first before removing and replacing with aftermarket. If you could please offer any assistance I’d be appreciated. Thank you
Buddha_076 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Astra/Astra Coupe/Kadett