Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 04:21 PM   #1
jonafre
AF Newbie

Cool wich one to get between ML 350 and FX35

Hello everyone,
I am an owner of a BMW X5 2005 and want to change and get a slightly more powerful one. I am thinking about the Fx35 2008. I love it, love the sound, the look. I recently saw the ML350 2008 with a friend, I liked it. I loved the inside look more, and I am an older owner of a benz (CLK) with no problem (not like the X5). This two cars are my last 2 choises, as they fit in my budget (used but saw each of them in the used cars section of each specific dealer).
I drive them on a basis of 50% of the time on highways and mountains and 50% in stop and go traffic. I want to know if is there anyone of you who owned both or tested both or know anything about them. Every advice is needed and welcomed.
I also need to know between this two cars who has the best fuel consumption ? because on the internet I see that they have the same fuel consumption but in the market the dealers say no. and comparing to my X5 , does anyone know how will be the fuel consumption with the new cars ? the maintenance cost ? reliability ? etc.
I am lost now, I really don't know what to choose.
Thank you
jonafre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:55 PM   #2
jonafre
AF Newbie

Re: wich one to get between ML 350 and FX35

No one to help ?
jonafre is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A