Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
havinfun79
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to havinfun79
2-1971 Mustang Coupes 351W, Nasa Hood

We've decided to sell the '71 Mustang Coupe. Now, this is actually a project car, but we're also giving you a pretty decent shell-so you'll be getting 2 cars-or you can part them out & make some $. The car has a 351W, auto trans, black interior, front disc brakes-the problem with the car was that it had a vinyl top that made the roof rust out-the car runs, but currently you can't drive it due to the fact the rear end is off of it-we needed the rear end to pick up the shell-which the shell is in pretty good shape-the passenger floor pan needs replacing & a few other minor things, but other than that, it's pretty good. We also have an original NASA (Mach 1) hood-it needs a little work. Asking $1795 OBO. Located in Anderson,SC

Old 05-20-2007, 08:10 PM   #2
havinfun79
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to havinfun79
Re: 2-1971 Mustang Coupes 351W, Nasa Hood

More Pics-

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange