Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Porsche > Boxster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 09:15 AM   #1
hogandawg
Banned

Boxter vs Subaru: I'm putting it to rest!

My 2001 Boxster S was just dyno'ed @ 326hp. The cost was around $5500.00 for the upgrades. No turbo or nitro. I put a level 3 upgrade kit from a racing company out of Germany. Man, does this thing move! I also installed a short shifter, performance ignition box, and wires. The updrade kit includes a computer mod, headers, exhaust, and air flow. Those German's know what the hell they are doing! So anyway, bring it on Subaru, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota fags! I got something for your asses. Anytime you feel like you want your ass kicked, I'll see ya on the street. If you think you can beat me, it'll cost you $3500.00 to try. Otherwise, Fuck-Off! I'm out to make money, not play around with little fags who spend daddy's money on shitty little rice burners, because they think they are cool! I just beat a Supra queer who thought he was the shit. He didn't have the money, so now I own his car untill he can pay me. He's got 30 days or his car gets hauled away to the junk yard! I think that's a great idea, race for titles, and junk all the little pieces of shit that I win from these queers! You think youre so cool sitting at McDonalds parking lot with your ugly bitches, and your shitty little rice burners! The only thing cool is the breeze you feel as I pass by you at 150mph. Finally, justice for all the Boxster owners, this one's for you guys!
hogandawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:02 AM   #2
hogandawg
Banned

Re: Boxter vs Subaru: I'm putting it to rest!

Hey! You guys think I can take a Z06 Vette with this car? I'll give it a shot. It's only $3500. I just won that from a Neon Rt fag. While I was out to lunch. Oh! and he has about a 120 shot of nitros. He didn't have the cash on hand, but I cut him a break. Half next week, then the rest in 30 days.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:07 AM   #3
hogandawg
Banned

I'm also thinking about adding a super charger from a company uot of Baltimore. They claim to be able to produce 80-100 more hp. I'll have to win a few more to be able to do it. Cost is around 8k, give or take a grand. Then I'll be in the 400hp range!
Old 07-22-2004, 12:03 AM   #4
PorscheFanatic
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to PorscheFanatic

Hahhaa gooodd job, fuck those subarus thinkin they could outhandle the Boxster!!! i give yoou props, nd hopefully you could tell me were to find the stage 3 kit, or give me some tips of what to put on the car for faster performance. thankkkss
PorscheFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 09:01 PM   #5
The Right Formula
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to The Right Formula

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogandawg
My 2001 Boxster S was just dyno'ed @ 326hp. The cost was around $5500.00 for the upgrades. No turbo or nitro. I put a level 3 upgrade kit from a racing company out of Germany. Man, does this thing move! I also installed a short shifter, performance ignition box, and wires. The updrade kit includes a computer mod, headers, exhaust, and air flow. Those German's know what the hell they are doing! So anyway, bring it on Subaru, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota fags! I got something for your asses. Anytime you feel like you want your ass kicked, I'll see ya on the street. If you think you can beat me, it'll cost you $3500.00 to try. Otherwise, Fuck-Off! I'm out to make money, not play around with little fags who spend daddy's money on shitty little rice burners, because they think they are cool! I just beat a Supra queer who thought he was the shit. He didn't have the money, so now I own his car untill he can pay me. He's got 30 days or his car gets hauled away to the junk yard! I think that's a great idea, race for titles, and junk all the little pieces of shit that I win from these queers! You think youre so cool sitting at McDonalds parking lot with your ugly bitches, and your shitty little rice burners! The only thing cool is the breeze you feel as I pass by you at 150mph. Finally, justice for all the Boxster owners, this one's for you guys!
Boxster S dynoing at 326 whp after $5500 worth of upgrades = roughly $63000

Jay's Formula dynoing at 297 whp (stock, mind you) = roughly $22000

Someone shit-talking just because they have a porsche and not knowing they way overspent...Priceless.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:12 PM   #6
The Right Formula
AF Regular

Re: Re: Boxter vs Subaru: I'm putting it to rest!

[quote=hogandawg]Hey! You guys think I can take a Z06 Vette with this car?QUOTE]

No.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:18 PM   #7
Porsche_Daddy
AF Enthusiast

Hogandawg, I would very interested to know which German company you went through to get these parts. Porschefanatic would like to know as well it seems. I would also like to know who dynoed your car @ 326 hp because that # sounds like bs, no offense, with bolt on mods and ecu. Thats like 375hp at the crank. A stock 01 Box S would have about 226hp at the rear wheels so I would like to know along with probabbly anyone that has any comman sense how you recruited another 100hp at the rear wheels with bolt-ons and 5K dollars. I won't expect an answer. Thankyou.

P.S you don't sound like someone that owns a 50k car. You talk smack like your 15. You probabbly don't even have 3,500 dollars in the bank
Porsche_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:06 AM   #8
The Right Formula
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche_Daddy
Hogandawg, I would very interested to know which German company you went through to get these parts. Porschefanatic would like to know as well it seems. I would also like to know who dynoed your car @ 326 hp because that # sounds like bs, no offense, with bolt on mods and ecu. Thats like 375hp at the crank. A stock 01 Box S would have about 226hp at the rear wheels so I would like to know along with probabbly anyone that has any comman sense how you recruited another 100hp at the rear wheels with bolt-ons and 5K dollars. I won't expect an answer. Thankyou.

P.S you don't sound like someone that owns a 50k car. You talk smack like your 15. You probabbly don't even have 3,500 dollars in the bank
Please keep in mind that he probably has stickers and badges. Each are worth about 10 hp at the wheels, except for the 'STOP! Do not throw filter away!' one that come with K&N filters. Those are good for about 15.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:15 PM   #9
kfoote
AF Enthusiast

Pics of dyno sheet? Car? Suppliers of parts for theis Group 3 package?

There is a reason why no one races BoxS ter S's in any major competitive racing series: They're not competitive. Show up to a track and show me some lap times, then compare them to, say, SCCA times. My guess is, giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're a decent driver, that your times will be equivalent to mid-pack T2 times, never mind T1 times.

If the car does exist, let me know where you are. I'm sure I can find someone willing to take $3500 off your hands.

Sorry, just realized thread starter was (rightfuly) banned.
kfoote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:44 PM   #10
Tats
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Boxter vs Subaru: I'm putting it to rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogandawg
I'm also thinking about adding a super charger from a company uot of Baltimore. They claim to be able to produce 80-100 more hp. I'll have to win a few more to be able to do it. Cost is around 8k, give or take a grand. Then I'll be in the 400hp range!

Put on the S/C then PM me. Maybe it'll be close then.

Tats.

2001 Impreza 2.5RS
EJ257
GT35R
Link +Plus ECU
850 cc RS Injectors
FMIC
ETC.
Tats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:26 PM   #11
Porsche_Daddy
AF Enthusiast

Hog has probably never won a race in his life, let alone a race for $$$$$.
Porsche_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 04:37 PM   #12
HB.
AF Newbie

Thumbs down

OK, I know I'm new and all that good stuff, and this thread is beyond dead. But, common people, this person has never owned a Boxster or else with his so called high dollar upgrade package he would have relized that the Boxster doesn't have spark plug wires

I can see now I'm gonna have some fun on this board.
HB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 01:18 AM   #13
The Right Formula
AF Regular

Thread started - March 2004

Thread continues - March 2005

All of us = OWNED
Old 03-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #14
koya1893
AF Newbie

HB,
you must be somekind of AUDITOR for the Gov. Since my warranty expired on my 2000 S I have perfromed all the other maintenance. I still can't remember if I've seen "SPARK PLUG WIRES". Wait they are so high tech from Porsche they are auto retrack when replacing the plugs. I don't track my car or I street race, but there are plenty of back roads in southern maryland that are as challenging as the tracks I have visited, yes this roads are private and they can close down so it is only me on it. My 2000S has plenty enough stock power to remind me of my ralleying days.
koya1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #15
RACER D12
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RACER D12

please dont bring back dead threads. Thank you

Lindsey Boost Enhancer, Blitz EBC, Hot Air Intake, Koni Yellows
RACER D12 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Porsche > Boxster