Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 01:22 PM   #1
Ls1_Camaro_Guy
AF Newbie

hi I'm new

Hi guys, My brother just got a BMW 325i on friday. It's a 2002 black with white leather seats. It's a tight ride! I my self am are car enthusiast and i was wondering if there was a good comapny online that i can go to for performance parts on his car. I personally own a 2000 Ls1 Camaro SS, but my bro told me to check up on some forums and stuff. I know pretty much the basics of his car. 2.5L 184hp 170ft.lbs of torque. It's 3200lbs curb wieght. (Pretty light for a 4 door) So I'll be reading up on the forums let me know aout the websites for car parts though alright? O and he just wants basic performance mods for now. No supercharger just yet :-P well thanks
Ls1_Camaro_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 09:10 AM   #2
agapehme
AF Enthusiast

Mods

Man is that ever a loaded question. For BMW's you can get all sorts of mods. From reall cheap off shore generic "you make it fit" to good German or North American stuff. It really depends on where he want's to go. I would assume that if he spent the money on a 2002 325I, he probably won't scrimp on mods. They are sites line:

http://www.dinanbmw.com/

http://www.activeautowerke.com/

http://www.turnermotorsports.com/

Just to name a few.......Hope this helps.

agapehme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 05:37 PM   #3
nradfordbmw
AF Newbie

I just bought my 2001 325i and traded in my 2001 Camaro SS. I have the same question you've asked on a newer thread. I've been talking around to people and Dinan seems to be the answer. Dinan is similar to what SLP (who puts the SS package on the Camaro, well used to) is to GM. And that is good because there performance parts are waranteed under the BMW warantee. I think you have to have the dealer install the mods. (not sure about that) There are several BMW dealers which are distributors of Dinan parts. You should check to see if your local BMW dealership is. They give a list of dealers on www.dinanbmw.com

Start there.
nradfordbmw is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series