Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Formula-One
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
willimo
Sweet, sweet tiny Hondas.

Montreal GP

No thread on this race yet? It hought it was pretty good at first, and then almost in the middle. Though I'll admit to a previous-night's-party-enduced nap between laps 30 and 15.

I'm still pretty bitter at Honda. Passed by Redbull and almost passed by Torro Rosso? What gives?

Recent builds: Rocket Bunny FR-S and stock BRZ Toyota bB Bro-style Civic K20 powered SiR converted EK WIP I build slowly and poorly.
willimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
DinanM3_S2
Scuderia Kimi

Re: Montreal GP

yeah, I wasn't able to watch it, too bad because it sounds like it was a decent race. From what I hear Villeneuve was looking pretty good until he crashed... on his home circuit thats named after his dad Still, I would say that given BMW's performance in the last two races they are the #4 team at the moment. Watching them chase Honda might be more interesting then watching Ferrari chase Renault.

Good race for Schumacher and Massa considering how they qualified. Not so good of a race for Fisichella. Alonso continues to do what hes been doing and it seems that Ferrari has to qualify ahead of Alonso to be able to beat him. I'm quickly loosing hope for a Ferrari comeback this season and all hope will be gone if something drastic doesn't happen in the next race or two.

"I collect walnuts"
-Kimi Raikkonen on his hobbies outside of F1
DinanM3_S2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:09 AM   #3
RallyRaider
Zomby Woof

Didn't watch it as it was on at 3am local time here. Probably a good thing too given Kimi's problems and mistake, watching that live would have driven me crazy. Sounds like the Ferraris must have been lucky with the safety cars and other's cockups. And Renault (at least in the hands of a mistake free Alonso) are not gonna be caught anytime soon.
RallyRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:44 AM   #4
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster

The Ferraris were both very strong, the problem is that they are doing a McLaren at the moment and fuelling thier cars up heavy for a really long first stint, which is working to thier disadvantage more than anything. Case in point Michael being stuck behind Trulli for somewhere close to 25 laps.

Ferrari seem to be the only ones who can really catch Alonso, but Nando needs to stack it into the barrier sometime soon, or this championship is headed to for Boredomsville.

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Formula-One