Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Tahoe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
mac10334
AF Newbie

Question 2004 Tahoe Possible short?

Hey guys, I have a 2004 tahoe and I think I may have a short. Randomly I get service stability control but it goes after i shut off truck and turn it back on. May stay off for months. Other times the stability control activates for no reason while im driving. I think it is a short becuase also my memory seats and mirrors do not hold the right positions and randomly when I turn my blinker on they both blink. All these issues appear at random times. Any thoughts or info if these systems connected at anypoint. it is possible the stability control and the rest are not part of the same issue just seems like they could be. Thank you for any input.
mac10334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
gmtech1
AF Enthusiast

Re: 2004 Tahoe Possible short?

Need to have the codes checked, a basic scanner will not do it. There is probably a code for the steering position sensor stored causing the stability message. I doubt the other stuff is related.
gmtech1 is offline   Reply With Quote