Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > Swift
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 12:32 PM   #1
lowsonoma1999
Authorized Vendor

Send a message via AIM to lowsonoma1999
Genuine Suzuki Accessories

I am a parts manager at a Suzuki dealership in Indianapolis, IN. When I took over this store I inherited a lot of obsolete and discontinued parts and accessories. I have some accessories I would like to get rid off. They are so old and have discontinued for quite a while so I can't send them back to Suzuki. Here is what I have. Descriptions are vague on most of these. I can generally tell what kind of car they belong to, but not really years or which style of swift. These are all genuine Suzuki accessories from Suzuki.

Floormat set, grey in color for a Swift. Not sure of year or style. Part # 99980-60300. List price is $64.95. Make offer.

Floormat set, black in color for a Swift. Not sure of year or style. Part # 99980-60630. List price is $59.95. Make offer.

Front mask for 4 door Swift, not sure of year. Part # 99980-64070. List price is $84.95. Make offer.

Car cover for a Swift, beige in color, not sure years or style. Part # 99980-67020. List price is $85.95. Make offer.

I have more accessories in the Vitara forum that I don't even know what model they belong too. These part numbers have been discontinued and I tried calling Suzuki but they can't help me. You might be able to find on the internet old Suzuki accessory catalogs that list these part numbers. Your research is your gain, because you can pick these parts up cheap.

If you need any other parts for your car, I'll give a discount to anybody that mentions this forum. All parts are non-returnable. Shipping shouldn't be too much because the parts are generally small and don't weigh much. You can reach me at 1-866-263-7920, ask for John in -parts or my direct line is 317-613-7048.

Thanks,
John Nance, Parts Manager
Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai, Suzuki Superstore
7101 East Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
lowsonoma1999 is offline   Reply With Quote