Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter Bravo is the Australian vesion, Bounty the New Zealand version and Drifter the South African version.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 04:00 PM   #1
marmarr1978
AF Newbie

have to mule kick clutch to start truck please help!!!!

I have to literaly kick the clutch all the way in to start my truck. I think it has a safety feature becuase ive always had to push the clutch all the way in to start it no matter what but ive never had to kick it, theres a plug with wires in it on part of the clutch lever under the dash am i able to disconnect that to get it to work right or is that not the problem if it is willit interfer with any computer stuff or what not. I really need some help if anyone has had this problem or may know how to fix it thank you for reading my post.
marmarr1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 07:45 PM   #2
BigEd1
AF Newbie

Re: have to mule kick clutch to start truck please help!!!!

Thats the safety switch that keeps the vehicle from starting in gear. It can be bypassed but simply replaceing it is easier and safer.
BigEd1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter